[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many different artists do you regularly listen to? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: CNPMWw3UAAA8MNO.jpg (99 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CNPMWw3UAAA8MNO.jpg
99 KB, 1024x1024
How many different artists do you regularly listen to? Do you go for a wide variety or do you just stick to your favorites?

I feel like I stick to my favorites more than most people. I've got 60k scrobbles on last.fm between 450 artists, but 2bh most of those artists have just a few scrobbles each since they come from variety albums. I wonder if I'm in the minority with stats like that.
>>
SCROBBLES - 31,461
ARTISTS - 2,281
>>
I try to listen to new music so I can get new favorites. I don't use last.fm though.
Have you heard gogo dempa yet?
>>
File: CNPN4ADUkAA4eH9.jpg (114 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CNPN4ADUkAA4eH9.jpg
114 KB, 1024x1024
>>64640060
Nope, I didn't even know they had a new album out. I'll download it and give it a listen though.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 500x667
>>64640183
I couldn't find a dl so I ordered it, but it hasn't come in yet.
God she makes some faces doesn't she.
I don't care about any of them except moga so I don't know the names.
>>
Gogo Dempa is my AOTY

To answer you question though I'm at ~38000 scrobbles with ~1000 artists so I try out a fiar amount of stuff.
>>
>>64640284
WWD is my favorite pop album.
Did you find a download?
>>
>>64640335
Been out for a while: http://sakurafile.com/w668gaoemqh2/6119154132.rar
>>
>>64639956
I try out some new artists from time to time and cycle through some of my favorites, though right now I only seem to be scrobbling the recent finds which I really liked. My profile is full of Soutaiseiriron, Cursed, Algernon Cadwallader, tricot and Belle and Sebastian.
>>
>>64640399
Sheeeiiit
>>
Me? Quite eclectic, if I say so myself. You're just as likely to find me listening to Death Grips on any given day as you are Django Reinhardt. And still, at the drop of a hat, I'll turn on a nice little grindcore split EP, followed by the latest top charting pop hit.

And that was just this afternoon...
>>
File: 1461676302868.gif (3 MB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1461676302868.gif
3 MB, 300x303
>>64642377
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.