[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When asked in 2001 by MTV, "How do you guys feel about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jjnU2te.jpg (63 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
jjnU2te.jpg
63 KB, 540x720
>When asked in 2001 by MTV, "How do you guys feel about the fact that bands like Travis, Coldplay, and Muse are making a career sounding exactly like your records did in 1997?", Yorke replied: "Good luck with Kid A."

What the fuck did he mean by this?
>>
I'm disappointed that there's no audio of this "album" anywhere
>>
>>64635880

Seems pretty obvious to me m8
>>
>>64635880
>TURN IT UP!
>>
>>64635880
he doesn't realize that all the bands copying radiohead's overproduced pop music are smart enough to copy the better album
>>
When asked in 2000 by MTV, "How do you feel about the fact that bands like Radiohead are making a career sounding exactly like your records did in 1994?", Richard James replied: "Good luck with Drukqs."
>>
>>64636031
and then richard was dissapointed when noone remembered drukqs
>>
>>64636031
careful with that reach you might tear a muscle or two
>>
Travis, Coldplay and Muse haven't exactly made Kid As of their own, have they?
>>
File: thom.png (152 KB, 502x412) Image search: [Google]
thom.png
152 KB, 502x412
He looks fucking inbred, what the fuck?

If you saw a guy like this on the street, you'd switch to the other side.
>>
>>64636416
Thom went from adorable imp to creepy gutter wizard
>>
>>64636416
He is eternal anglo
>>
>>64636329
The only album that has radio head influence by Muse would be a few tracks on Showbiz. Bellamy himself I think is a better performer and this is made clear in any of their early live shows.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.