[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thom: I USED TO RULEEEEEE THE W- >Jonny: No Thom, we already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: avg artist.jpg (23 KB, 492x485) Image search: [Google]
avg artist.jpg
23 KB, 492x485
>Thom: I USED TO RULEEEEEE THE W-
>Jonny: No Thom, we already stole that song with 'Burn The Witch' remember? Try something else.
>Thom: *plays Clocks piano riff (poorly)*
>Jonny: That's another Coldplay song Thom, we need to look elsewhere for inspiration.
>Thom: Oh, I thought it was David Guetta. Okay I'll think of something.
>Chris: Hey guys what's up? Heard you playing my stuff.
>Thom: W-what are you talking about? I would never play your garbage!
>Chris: Don't worry Thom, I'm happy for you to keep biting my style, your hapless appropriations of Bjork and Pixies were never anything special anyway, but you make a hell of a Twilight soundtrack.
>Thom: Wow, thanks Chris, I've never admitted this but I've always looked up to you man. Can we make a collaborative album?
>Chris: What? Sorry I wasn't listening, anyway I've got to go make another platinum album, see ya mate.
>Kanye: Don't worry Thom, I still love your music and it definitely isn't a meme. The Eraser is amazing!!
>Thom: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>The class stands up and claps for me
>>
I can't believe I almost read the whole thing
>>
>bjork and pixies
yikes someone has never listened to radiohead. or bjork or pixies
>>
>>64634533
Proper lolling. Stolen and saved for pasta purposes.
>>
2/10
>>
>The class stands up and claps for me

lost it
>>
File: memeschool.png (161 KB, 308x301) Image search: [Google]
memeschool.png
161 KB, 308x301
"It's not very good, is it?"
>>
+1 for accuracy
>>
>>64634533
a dont get this meme
>>
>>64634620
You?
>>
imagining thom yorke covering viva la vida is the funniest thing that has happened to me today
>>
>>64634533
Could somebody please screen cap this and post it?
>>
>>64634904
post it where
>>
>>64634904
>>
File: screencap.png (4 KB, 467x89) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
4 KB, 467x89
>>64634904
>>
>>64635029
KEK XXDDDDDDDDDD DOUBLE KEK FUCK XD
>>
This board has become worse than /pol/ and /v/ combined.
>>
If they copied Viva la Vida then essentially they were copying Joe Satriani and not Coldplay
>>
delet this
>>
>>64635232
not really, it's the use of string section that radiohead were inspired by, not the melody
>>
>>64635293
as if Coldplay was the first to do that
>>
ahhahhahah. kanye w/ lupe & pharrell "us placers" is the only decent rap sample of radiohead (well thom) i've heard, besides the roots, and i've heard a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xz8FXgLpI4
>>
what episode of big bang theory is this
>>
>>64634620
>implying Pablo Honey and The Bends aren't heavily inspired by Pixies
>implying Kid A and Amnesiac aren't just lesser male versions of Bjork
>>
>>64635686
>Amnesiac
>Anything like Bjork
Bait harder
>>
>>64634653
I didnt get it actually
>>
This meme is really taking off
>>
>>64635746
>implying it's not already 10 years old
>>
>>64634620
this is a pretty stupid comment
>>
>you make a hell of a Twilight soundtrack

kek, can't believe the sellout did that
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.