[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Budget headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
I'm poor and have a budget of 100 dollars for a (preferably) over-ear set of headphones. Any recommendations?
>>
Get as many of the cheapest earbuds you can find. That way when they inevitably break you have backups.
>>
Forgot to write that I'd prefer some that don't leak sound.
>>
>>64634365
Look up the hifimans on mass drop currently
99$, fully open, normally 300$.
If you don't like open back headphones/semi open, sorry, that's the only type I own so I can't really personally recommend others.
>>
>>64634365
check out chink shit general on /g/

xiaomi pistons 3 are amazing earbuds for their price, idk about headphones though
>>
ATH m50. you won't get disappointed unless you take the opinion of sperglords on here seriously
>>
Sony MDR 7506's are usually 120 or 130, but are under a hundred during sales, so watch out for that.
>>
>>64634365
Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JRD13T8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_5kplxbXFMRE0P
>>
>>64635066
i have these, they're extremely good and overlooked.

the extra bass shouldn't scare anyone away either, they're very leveled when compared to speakers or over-ear headphones.
>>
Samson SR850, trust me.
>>
Superlux HD 681

Nothing in the same price class some close to it. I have DT770s and I think these sound almost as good. not as comfortable though.
>>
spend some more and get Beyerdynamics 770s
>>
>>64634365
>over-ear
grab a pair of AKGK451/452
comfy and sounds great for the value
>>
>>64634736
i think m50 fags are the sperglords
>>
>>64636427
well then you're fucked in the head
>>
Check out Klipsch in general, they always have deals, and just amazing in and out of ear headphones
>>
>>64635735
Word, super versatile, open back. Would buy again.
>>
mdr-v6s sound pretty good to me
>>
Shure SRH 440, Sony MDR 7506, Sennheiser HD 280
>>
>>64634445
fucking hell, we new headphones now. time to put my good ol pair of K-701 to rest
>>
>>64639517
The Shure SRH 440s have everything I need in a pair of headphones, might pick these ones up. Thanks!
>>
grado sr80i's can be picked up for like 80$ but they are open backed so they leak, still best headphones for price imo
>>
personally AKG K240S is the best shit in the world
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.