[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how long does he have to wait before he can do a classic review
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: melon.png (337 KB, 735x725) Image search: [Google]
melon.png
337 KB, 735x725
So how long does he have to wait before he can do a classic review of MPP
>>
he only does classic reviews for good albums though
>>
>>64631338
can debunk this off the top of the head... he reviewed In the Court of the Crimson King, TMR, In Utero
>>
>>64631532
haha so funny fellow /mu/tant you get A marks for not liking these classic albums xDDD
>>
MPP was already done, it was one of his first video reviews. It was one of the ones he deleted because he used to use clips of music from the albums he reviewed in his earliest videos
>>
>>64631561
nine music canonization, do you read rolling stone senpai?

In the Court: dull meme-prog
TMR: cacophonous noodling & yelling
In Utero: edgy pop music

where is this classic you speak of?
>>
>>64631689
>In the Court: dull meme-prog
That's a way better review of ITCOTCK than Rolling Stone could have ever written. Congratulations.
>>
>>64631673
i thought that was under the fair-use policy since it's a review?
>>
>>64631673
WHAT
FUCKING HELL
I WANT TO SEE IT
>>
>>64631532
>meme-prog
Its the first prog. Period. Everything else is a meme.
>dull
the first song is absolute madness and the last song is as epic as any, kill yourself
>>
>>64631802
i dont mean it's a meme in the context of prog, it's a meme in the context of music and happens to be prog
>>
>>64632085
>it's a meme in the context of music
what did he meme by this?
>>
>>64631673
I thought that was in his track reviews. when he put on his headphones.

anyway post-tree fantano is shit. all shit.
>>
>>64632192
>post-tree
what
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.