[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im thinking of buying an ukulele. Is t just the cuck version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: med_1432958431_00009.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
med_1432958431_00009.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
Im thinking of buying an ukulele. Is t just the cuck version of a guitar?

Thoughts?
>>
quirky
>>
if you're a girl, yes
>>
>>64629073
nah it's the im a special quirky girl version of a guitar
just youtube ukulele cover 90% are gurls
>>
Guitars are for boring normies.
I recommend a Singing Saw, a Theremin, a French Horn or Native American Flutes.
>>
Sing chirpy twee little girl songs and sell CD's at Starbucks, get on grocery store soundtracks and yogurt commercials

I
>>
It is beyond a cuck instrument please don't do it anon
>>
>>64629073

ukelele and guitar are meme instruments, learn a real patrician instrument like piano or violin or harp or sax
>>
>ukulele

LITERALLY a meme instrument for teenage girls, holy shit.
>>
I bought a baritone guitalele so I could get the tone and vibe without having to learn new chords on a fretboard that my fingers barely fit.

Makes for a perfect travel guitar.
>>
>>64629153
You're such a faggot
>>
>>64629153
you must be one of the lamest people irl. Wouldn't be surprised if you have no friends
>>
>>64629971
pianos are literally the worst instrument they're like shitty harpsichords
>>
Get a guitar instead anon
>>
guitar is just the cuck version of bass
>>
If that's what you want to play and the instrument you are drawn to. I don't really find most ukulele music that exciting.
>>
>>64631713
kek whatever you say lad
>>
It's just another instrument, anon. No better or less than any other.

That being sad, ukes are fun. Perfect instrument for smoking a J and strumming in bed.
>>
>>64629073
An electric mandolin is slightly more versatile imo, but it'll make you look like a hipster.
>>
>>64629073
when i was a kid i was convinced that ukuleles were guitars for midgets
>>
>>64632033
Thats kinda what i had planed
>>
>>64629153
calm down there jeff magnum
>>
If you have to worry about memes when playing an instrument you are a fucking cuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.