[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I could be so much better than Fantano but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: fantano2.jpg (138 KB, 1024x699) Image search: [Google]
fantano2.jpg
138 KB, 1024x699
>tfw I could be so much better than Fantano but I don't have any good recording software or hardware

guess its easy when you come from such a privileged background eh Fantano? fucking kill yourself
>>
Okay.
>>
are you funny? do you have a warm angelic smooth voice which just slips off the tongue like his? do you have any knowledge of music at all?

i reckon you may have music knowledge but i think youre a sperg that couldn't put it into nice sounding words which people would enjoy listening to

>I don't have any good recording software or hardware

so get a fucking job and fund this hardware if you care about it so much you useless twat
>>
why don't you start a blog then you retard
>>
File: yeye.jpg (6 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
yeye.jpg
6 KB, 192x263
>>64627014
He has such great teeth. Almost as great as Kanye's.
>>
>>64627042
>are you funny?
fantano isn't
>do you have a warm angelic smooth voice which just slips off the tongue like his?
fantano doesn't
>do you have any knowledge of music at all?
yes, I have a comprehensive education.
>but i think youre a sperg that couldn't put it into nice sounding words which people would enjoy listening to
If nerdwriter1 can get 100,000 views about appreciating Picasso then I could easily do it for avantgarde music.
>>64627046
nobody fucking reads anymore
>>
>>64627058
>nobody fucking reads anymore

Yea i just read your shit thread and i i hope you get shot in the face please dont start a blog you retard
>>
>>64627095
says the tripfag lmao

you're just as bad as Fantano
>>
>>64627014
you can get a camcorder for like 100$ and a decent microphone for less if you search a bit... Download adobe premiere and that's it
>>
>>64627058
> he doesn't reply about the getting a job part
fucking useless neet move along folks
>>
>>64627134
>hurr durr I'm going to stand in front of a camera and stream of consciousness like fantano

That shit's so fucking vapid and worthless. Anyone can do what Fantano's doing now - and they are. All Fantano did is be the first one.

It'd involve actual editing and shit, not lazy bullshit.
>>
>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ILL NEVER BE AS GOOD LOOKING/TALENTED/WELL-SPOKEN/MUSICALLY WELL-VERSED AND MOST IMPORTANTLY AS HARD-WORKING AS FANTANO SO ILL BLAME BACKGROUND INSTEAD OF MY PATHETIC SELF
>>
Fantano started with some pretty shit equipment and low quality videos, stop making excuses. shits never been as affordable as it is now either, torrent some editing software and get yourself and HD camcorder and a mic.
>>
>it's a 'we must hate fantano because he's popular episode'.
I'm sure all of us are subscribed to him. He's got good opinions and is genuinely entertaining, kys
>>
He's a little harsh for me. Also:

>internet a busiest music nerd

Does he say this so he doesn't have to hang out with friends or family?
>>
Doesn't Anthony live in a trailer?
>>
OP supports Bernie.
>>
>>64627165
>It'd involve actual editing and shit, not lazy bullshit.
You can learn shit for free on the internet, just try/experiment and stop finding ridiculous reasons to be an unproductive cunt
>>
The thing about Fantano is when he says he's "the internet's busiest music nerd", he's not fucking lying, that guy does a lot of fucking work to get as many videos as he needs to get out a month.
He needs to listen to an album on repeat, compile his thoughts on it, record the review, edit it (although I'm sure he has help with that these days) and then put it out and repeat that process for about 7 - 10 times a month and top of that he has a bunch of other segments he needs to do.

Unless you can actually put that much work in a month then you can't really compete with the Fanny man, no matter how much more you know about music than he does.
>>
Fantano always struck me as a working class dude. And. Honestly guy why dont you go do,all the things you just said instead of bitching about it.
>>
>>64627219
>>64627235
this
>>
>>64627195
Is this b8?
>>
>>64627235
>He's got good opinions and is genuinely entertaining
How old are you?
>>
>>64627405
pretty sure you're baiting m8
>>
>>64627420
>Fantano
>good looking
>talented
>well-spoken
>MUSICALLY WELL-VERSED
Like did you think before you typed or did you specifically think of the things he is not?
>>
>"Swans have taken huge cues from minimalism"
>"farty bassline"
>"trap influenced beats"
Not to mention, on the death of Pierre Boulez, he posted a track from the fucking ZAPPA album that Boulez wasn't even involved in.

Dude's a total hack.
>>
>>64627438
the butthurt jealousy of OP is top tier
>>
>>64627438
Like, did you ever like, think like, your opinion has no merit and is worthless?
>>
File: 1462471958241.gif (49 KB, 280x438) Image search: [Google]
1462471958241.gif
49 KB, 280x438
>23 replies on this bait thread

pathetic.
>>
>>64627456
Shit man, you're sure got em there. He should totally quit now.
>>
>>64627471
What are Fantano's opinions?
>shimmering production
>ephemeral bass
All he does is describe the music, he has no fucking criticism.
>>
Just don't listen to him.

>Calls himself a music nerd
>Misuses vocabulary constantly, on the rare occasion he actually uses any technical language.
>>
>>64627486
He should.
Are you defending him? Why the fuck do you watch him? Not because he has good taste.
>>
>>64627503
Does criticizing worthless minuscule details of a person clearly more knowledgeable and popular than you make you feel better inside as a worthless, non-contributing human being?
>>
>>64627536
>clearly more knowledgeable
How?
>>
>>64627554
not him, but kek faggot keep avoiding the obvious fact that you're just jelously ranting on an anonymous weabbo website.

Actually kill yourself, sad fuck.
>>
> still hasn't replied about why he doesn't have a job or money to buy equipment
>>
>>64627536
>He reviews burn the witch
>"What sounds like I dunno.. synth bass"

Lmao did he even listen to the track :^)

Go to bed fantano.
>>
>>64627574
How is he knowledgeable at all?
>>
Is ability to pick up burgerflipping for a job to be able to afford audiohardware and audiosoftware after an month's is considered a privileged background now?
>>
>>64627617
even if he isn't knowledgeable, you still are a worthless faggot crying because he has a stable and important audience. You're basically shitting on him for being successful.
>>
>>64627632
Apparently. I would say OP is a bernie voter, but he's not old enough to vote.
>>
>>64627651
>You're basically shitting on him for being successful.
Let me ask you something:

Why is it that there are people like nerdwriter who can make great videos for visual media, such as paintings and film; and people like VSauce, with great videos about math and science; but there's NO ONE

NO ONE

making interesting videos about music?

I'll be honest, I'm a Senior in university. That's why I haven't usurped Fantano yet. But just you wait. When I get my job out of Uni and I learn editing, I WILL take over music on youtube. I WILL be famous.
>>
>>64627676
10/10 pasta
>>
>>64627676
kk I fell for your bait you got me.
>>
>>64627702
It's honest though. I know what I'm good at, which is critiquing and explaining music. And I'll do it with more effort, more intelligence than anyone who's ever done it on YouTube.
>>
>>64627725
If >>64627676 is how you talk in the videos you'll definitely go places
>>
>>64627759
It won't be, but good call.
>>
>I could have done that
but you didn't

le smart but lazy meme
>>
>>64627852
>but you didn't
F A L L A C Y
A
L
L
A
C
Y
>>
>>64627058
>nobody fucking reads anymore
>fantano isn't
>fantano doesn't
holy fucking shit you're the most worthless entitled person i've seen on this sight, and that takes a whole lot. excuse after worthless excuse you fucking disgust me
>>
> still hasn't replied about why he doesn't have a job or money to buy equipment
>>
>>64627871
>F A L L A C Y
>A
>L
>L
>A
>C
>Y

F A L L A C Y
A
L
L
A
C
Y

This isn't reddit m80, fallacies don't cancel out points like you think they do. Spotting one doesn't make you smart.

Either get on with your shitty youtube series or quit fucking making excuses you useless cunt.
>>
>>64627907
someone with his intelligence shouldn't HAVE to work a DEGRADING job and be FORCED to sell his labor, just to chase his dreams. libertarian posting is at an all time meme high
>>
>>64627048
BEST TEETH IN. THE. GAME
>>
>>64627676
>>64627725

keep us posted bro let us know how it goes !
>>
File: YellowVinylA_1024x1024.png (677 KB, 926x927) Image search: [Google]
YellowVinylA_1024x1024.png
677 KB, 926x927
Who here copped one of the exclusive yellow edition vinyls before they sold out, I got mine this morning.
>>
>>64627014
kill yourself t b h
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.