[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kanye West >Kendrick Lamar >Death Grips As a Scottish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Death-Grips-1.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
Death-Grips-1.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1123
>Kanye West
>Kendrick Lamar
>Death Grips

As a Scottish white guy, is it possible for me to like any of these guys?

I used to post on /mu/, but checked out a few years ago when hip hop suddenly became trendy. I randomly checked the board today to see the response to the new Radiohead, and noticed the hipster hop meme is still going strong, so I figured maybe I should give it a chance.
>>
>>64626936
Death Grips, while hiphop, isn't really comparable with the other two.

I disliked it when I first heared it but started to like it after some time.
>>
>>64626936
You'd be an embarrassment to the United Kingdom.
>>
>>64626936

gies yer laptop
>>
>>64626936
death grips isn't even hip-hop, has two white guys and stefan is the whitest black guy

u good lad
>>
File: kfdtxSy.png (630 KB, 767x748) Image search: [Google]
kfdtxSy.png
630 KB, 767x748
>>64626936
>As a Scottish white guy
>>
As a Scottish white guy, you should form a hip hop group and tell everyone you're American.
>>
File: OP.jpg (16 KB, 236x312) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
16 KB, 236x312
>>64626936
>As a Scottish
I'm glad you stated the name of Kanye West after any other artist.I love a nice hook with a melody that was made with marijuana. The more intoxicated one is the better the experience.
>>
>haha but im white and they're black!!
>proceeds to listen to rock music which was literally invented by black people
instead of making pol tier posts why don't you google and listen to a few tracks by each of those artists to figure out yourself
>>
>>64627231
>rock music was literally invented by black people
>nigger lovers still believe in this meme
>>
As another Scottish white guy, stop obsessing with image and listen to the music irrespective of it.
>>
>>64627271
>open google
>origins of rock and roll
>arrive at wikipedia
>rock and roll emerged from rhythm and blues, which in turn came from jazz, blues, gospel
>the greatest contribution came from the musical traditions of america's black population, with an ancient heritage of oral storytelling through music of African origin, usually with strong rhythmic elements, with frequent use of "blue notes" and often using a "call and response" vocal pattern
>kill yourself because you're an embarrassing /pol/ fucktard
i just wrapped the rest of your short life up.

no way for this race bait op thread to develop into anything meaningful. just report and hide everyone.
>>
As a Scottish white guy, i enjoy all of those guys
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.