[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be you >Finally able to get a 10/10 girlfriend >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 594x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 594x429
>Be you
>Finally able to get a 10/10 girlfriend
>she's almost everything you want
>You and her sit on a nice Bench
>Untill somebody slaps your girl ass
>You turn around and see pic related
>Brain and Paul tell your girl they will threesome in a near hotel
>She's interested
>Her and brain/Paul start walking to where ever the hell they're staying
>You need to impress her to get her back to you
>Maybe show her your musical skills.
>You get out your instruments
What would you play her to get her back to you?
>>
Easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDmJc-SeQd0
>>
>>64625980
the sound of your wake up alarm
>>
I would not hesitate to beat the shit out of Paul with a club
>>
An all nighter dj set of exclusively 15-25min industrial techno tracks made by old german neonazis
>>
>>64626007
Gay
>>
>She's interested
Tell them they can have that whore.
>>
anyway here's wonderwall
>>
>implying they even still have the muscle strength required to slap her ass
>>
>>64626072
>Not having sex with Mike and ringo
Really??
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 480x360
I'll just jump in during their sex and furiously rape Paul and brain.
>>
>>64626072
this desu senpai
>>
>>64625980
Fuck that I'd let Brian and Paul run a train on her. Maybe she'd get impregnated and I'd get to be the proud papa of a musical genius. Even if she didn't get those valuable spermies it'd be worth it just to be Eskimo brothers with them. Shit, I'd pay them to fuck her. Probably the only dudes I'd be happy to be cucked by
>>
>>64625980
kill them both with my bare hands

feel their old heads collapse in my fingers
>>
File: 1453848444728.png (416 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
1453848444728.png
416 KB, 600x471
>>64626394
>>>/reddit/

>>64626411
>Murder two talented musicians cause your girlfriend is a whore
>>
>>64626506
>implying anyone from reddit would be mature enough to realize Brian and Paul have better sperm than them
>>
>>64626566
Still eager to raise other men's sons.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64625980

why are they still alive?
>>
>>64625980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY
>>
>>64626411
/r/ing that comic where Brian Wilson appears like the Terminator and a dude kills him with one punch
>>64626604
You're a dumb son of a bitch if you pass up the opportunity to raise a musical icon. Look at Justin Biebers dad ffs, dude is rich as fuck without doing ANYTHING. All you have to do is beat the shit out of him until he makes good music. Worked for papa Wilson it'll work for me. When he turns 14 and releases his first single you tell him he's the son of Paul or Brian and get a paternity test. Next thing you know kid is famous as fuck and you're riding the wave to /comfylife/
>>
>>64626732
>You're a dumb son of a bitch if you pass up the opportunity to raise a musical icon
He's not gonna be a music icon just cause his dad is retard it's like a 0.001 percent chance
>>
>>64626781
That's why you beat the shit out of him
>>
I wouldn't mind those two going to town on my girl. I'd even ask to join in, or at least watch.
>inb4 cuck
it's not cucking if it's fucking paul and brian. In fact, I'd let them fuck the brains out of me
>>
>>64626839
No you call your girlfriend a filthy whore and cut her out of your life faggot
>>
File: kn.gif (383 KB, 381x298) Image search: [Google]
kn.gif
383 KB, 381x298
>>64625980
Kanye - Gold digger.
>>
>>64626891
U a fug
>>
>>64626853
Level 100 cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqaXKBYEGo
>alpha as fuck
>>
>>64625980
>What would you play her to get her back to you?
I still need forever to become warm with my saxophone so I will probably fuck it up but I would try the only song I have memorized:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeqzMjm4PW4
>>
>>64629504
Kenny g
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.