[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FIDLAR, know these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: descarga (2).jpg (7 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
7 KB, 317x159
FIDLAR, know these guys?
>>
>>64622511
Yeah. First album is solid gold, second one is mostly shitty

Punk, West Coast and Stupid Decisions are great tho
>>
>>64622538
Why do you think "Too" is a bad album? I think its great desu
>>
>>64622579
>40oz. On Repeat
6/10 Some people found it way too poppy, I think it's right up on the edge, but I like it. Much better live
>Punks
10/10
>West Coast
10/10
>Why Generation
4/10 Just very boring. Elvis fronted songs aren't usually my favorite, and I dunno, just nothing about the songwriting or performance interests me
>Sober
5/10 The real decisive track on the album. Interesting the first time you listen to it and then boring/annoying every time after. The chorus is good at least but not worth Zac's annoying bitching
>Leave Me Alone
5/10 Just okay
>Drone
6/10 Best Elvis song on the album, but still just mediocre. It's trying to fill the same hole that White On White does but it doesn't do it as well
>Overdose
8/10 Actually really interesting and dynamic and would be amazing if they ever played it live
>Hey Johnny
2/10 Fucking goddamn BORING
>Stupid Decisions
9/10 Very similar to Awkward, but if you like that song you'll like this one. I personally love it, but they need to play it live
>Bad Medicine
7/10 Brandon should sing more imo
>Bad Habits
10/10 Great closer, big and epic and fun and another one they never fucking play live

Basically, too many boring Elvis fronted songs, just not nearly as consistant as their debut, and for some people, me included, Zac whining about sobriety is way less fun or interesting than him screaming in joy about booze and drugs
>>
>>64622768
Well, some are true
Btw, do you know when the new album is coming out?
>>
>>64622950
No clue, didn't even know they were working on a new one

Which ones do you not agree with?
>>
yeah i heard their song on vinewood boulevard radio sometimes
>>
>>64622971
Well i personally liked the whole album but everyone has their own opinion

I suppose they are working on one lol
>>
>>64622982
Didnt even know they were on GTA V
>>
>>64623017
I guess so, I just haven't heard any news about a new one coming soon. I hope they find a balance on the next record though

On one hand I want Zac to stop writing about sobriety

But on the other hand I don't want another bunch of boring Elvis songs

Maybe let Brandon write some more
>>
They just released a beastie boys cover that's pretty rad
>>
>>64623032
They've been quite a few video games as of late. They're probably cheap to license and just popular enough to add.
>>
>>64623163
Been on SRIV too
>>
>>64623078
Agreed. Their covers are usually pretty kickass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCjHjqnmWA
>>
>>64623078
Link?>>64623049
>>
>>64623193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXJ0_s_HVs0
>>
>>64623193
https://youtu.be/3yIBEyY-Ihk there you go my man
>>
Gotta love their covers like the Ween one
>>
>>64623215
Zac needs to do more harsh screams on the next album
>>
>>64623218
Fuck sorry I didn't know sharing during the advertisements copied the ads link
>>
>>64623215
Sick
>>
>>64623252
It's alright, I've made that mistake before, but with movie trailers n shit

I thought you were just shitposting t b h
>>
>>64623252
Happens to me too lol
>>
Any bands like then you guys recommend?
>>
I listened to their first album once, absolute trash. One of the worst albums I've heard.
>>
>>64623527
Like FIDLAR: Wavves, Bass Drum of Death, The Orwells, Cheap Time
>>
>>64623548
You clearly arent into punk rock/garage rock
>>
>>64623527
If you're into the harder side of what they do (Cheap Beer, Cocaine, Punks) I'd suggest Wax Witches' albums From Hell and Celebrity Beatings
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.