[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do so many contrarians on /mu/ pretend this is not the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
why do so many contrarians on /mu/ pretend this is not the best Death Grips album?

its literally a perfect album
>>
why do so many contrarians on /mu/ pretend Death Grips aren't a great band

they have several awesome albums
>>
I've Seen Footage is too cringey + System Blower, Lost Boys and Bitch Please are not very good
>>
>>64622427
Hi Anthony
>>
>>64622504
you must smoking rocks if you dont love bitch please
>>
>>64622504
wtf? those are all great songs
>>
>>64622491
because their fanbase is pretty bad. people like to make fun of teenagers. myself included.

but in all seriousness, Death Grips make some awesome music. However, a lot of their stuff is kind of shallow, and I tend to indulge in their music like I would with pop music. they just make fun bangers
>>
>>64622504
i was gonna greentext parts of what you said and say "no" but then i realized fucking everything you said was wrong
>>
>>64622427
Ex Military have their most abrassive and awesome beats and Mc Ride's best flows. The Money Store can't compete whit such an awesome album. And some cool lyrics too
>>
>>64622630
Exmilitary was ok
the money store was one of thier best
>>
>>64622559
I went to a concert braced for awful shit, but I really only saw one or two memers. For the most part people were cool and maintained good concert etiquette. I just try to pretend the trash doesn't exist I guess.
>>
>>64622427
>why do contrarians not liking the most sonically accessible album

well I think you answered your own damn question anon
>>
>>64622427
blackjack
fuck that
bitch please
>>
>>64622838
>Exmilitary was ok
listen to blood creepin, lord of the game, clink, takyon, guillotine and beware again. some of DG's best tracks.
>>
>>64622504
lost boys is literally the best song on the album you sperg

ill admit ive seen footage is a little cringey but its not a bad song
>>
>>64622504
Then what the fuck are you doing listening to death grips?
>>
Beware alone is superior to this Fantanocore chit
>>
>>64622427
People bash on to this album too much :'(
>>
>>64623116
Blackjack is my favorite
>>
>>64623208
Pfft. Blood Creepin is the track that makes it a 9 rather than a 10/10.
>>
>>64622427
Meh. It's great but there's a few weak tracks. Lost Boys, Double Helix and System Blower get old. I'd rather listen to any other DG album.
>>
>>64624552
pleb alert
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.