[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why they are bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Cancer.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Cancer.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
This band is not bad because they're "pleb music" or because they're "hot topic core." They're shit because Tyler Joseph cannot be bothered to develop a song past it's beginning stages and masks this laziness in the guise of "spontaneity" and "bluntness."
Fuck 21 pilots not because they're bad but because they're lazy.
>>
Don't forget the high levels of pretentiousness
>>
>>64622154
that doesn't make a band bad either, often quite the opposite
>>
>>64622200
pretentiousness without the will to actually craft lyrics carefully just makes you look foolish. See the difference between morrisey and linkin park.
>>
>>64622200
How? 21 Pilots use pretentious explanations for their music to pass their basic top 40 pop as something unique and interesting, which is completely untrue
>>
>>64622139
who?
>>
>>64622139
i have no idea what or who you're talking about, i suggest stop being 12
>>
>>64622321
>>64622277
There are multiple threads about them per day here. You're out of touch.
>>
>>64622384
>out of touch
>aka not 12
>>
>>64622563
yeah kys
>>
>>64622139
GBV must be bad too
>>
>>64622563
Come on anon, the userbase here is at least 14. 12 year olds aren't edgy enough.
>>
>>64622139
What a repulsive-looking couple of lads.
>>
>>64622221
yeah you're right, morrissey's pretentiousness gets on my nerves
>>
Well, I loved their first album, the lyrics are amazing, the second one isn't a great album because it has some shitty songs, and I kmow they're shitty, but I listen to them anyway, Vessel has some nice songs, both tyler and josh are annoying as fuck (specially tyler) and they have the worst fans, blurryface and what came with it ruined them for me, so, yeah, they're annoying, became lazy since josh joined, and their fans are mostly why people hate them so much
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.