[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, been extremely fucking depressed for the past 4 days.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: rip.gif (1 MB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
rip.gif
1 MB, 320x234
Hey /mu/, been extremely fucking depressed for the past 4 days. my anti depressants aren't doing shit anymore and im probably going to end up killing myself soon. was just wondering if there is any albums i should check out before i go? anything will do
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxMjylgfkrw
if you don't relate to this album, you don't really want to die
>>
>>64621776
ive tried killing myself twice already and have several mental illnesses i really wanna die thx for linking ill check it out
>>
File: Yuuko_confident_ep3.png (387 KB, 848x720) Image search: [Google]
Yuuko_confident_ep3.png
387 KB, 848x720
Art music pieces are more than worthy of your arbitrarily limited time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ALaAuK_FOo

Such expressive love of life. Breathtaking really
>>
>>64621878
this is beautiful thanks for posting
>>
>>64621746
nope, you're all clear!
>>
>>64621834
you're clearly mentally ill if it takes you more than 2 times to off yourself
>>
>>64621878
love of live? he's life was awful when he wrote that. His credibility aas a composer and director was destroyed in vienna because of jewsh heritage, he found out he had a heart disease, one of his daughters died and he found out his wife was fucking with another man. How is that love for life? that symphony is a destroyed man, a broken person, one year after he fucking died.
>>
File: 1456770092618.jpg (39 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1456770092618.jpg
39 KB, 680x383
>>64622564
That would be the incomplete 10th which shows his last moments and unfortunate events that was the last year of his life. Op, doesn't need to know that he died so sadly and that his music was neglected under Nazi Germany because it's supposed degeneracy, because that would be rather unhelpful to his current situation
>>
>>64622358
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 500x500
>>64621746
!!!!!
>>
You'll be fine bb
>>
>>64622377
yup first time got caught hanging myself and second time i tried overdosing but someone found me
>>
File: mind melt delerium.jpg (61 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
mind melt delerium.jpg
61 KB, 400x262
Scrimzoola will save your life
https://soundcloud.com/scrimzoola
>>
Nah man don't kill yourself you're never gonna get to see how the new radiohead turned out
>>
File: Pandabearpersonpitch.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Pandabearpersonpitch.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>
>>64621746
whenever i see these suicide posts i always think if you guys really kill yourselves or if it is just to get replies and music recs
>>
Hey man, even though we're strangers on the Internet, I really don't think you should kill yourself. There isn't really anything I can say to convince you that you probably haven't heard before, but I just want to let you know that I want you to live, if that means anything.
>>
>>64623766
op here, that made me kek thx for the laugh
>>
>>64623153
checked scrimzoola out different but desu i actually enjoyed some of it
>>
File: WIgzyVU.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
WIgzyVU.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
>>64621746
>>
>>64624885
meme cover aside this album is bliss if you haven't checked it out yet,
>>
if you're looking for new music to hear before you die, you will never get to the point where you will kill yourself
there will never be a moment in this day and age where music will stop being created
instead of embracing death, embrace the fact that you will never run out of music. I think that's something to live for
>>
>>64624929
ironic that I already have plans to kill myself
but your life is worth living
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.