[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite song on blurryface? I like Fairly Local :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: blurryface_album.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blurryface_album.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
What's your favorite song on blurryface? I like Fairly Local :)
>>
>>64620635
I like it when there is no song playing because that album is utter garbage.
>>
>>64620635
my favorite part is the silence between the tracks
>>
>>64620635
I do not hate this band as much as everybody here seems to probably because they are not big at all where I live. I think they're pretty decent. The frontman can write good cadences for his raps and his vocal chops are good. I can imagine worse things to listen to when trapped in a car with your pleb friends.
>>
>>64620641
you listen to oasis
>>
I like polarize my man
>>
>>64621111
>>
>>64620641
true, but this is coming from a guy that listens to Oasis and Coldplay
>>
>>64620635
Heavydirtysoul is good and The Judge is a legitimately good song.
>>
My college's dining hall is on a radio station that plays the one
>if we could turn back time
>to the good old days
about 3-4 times EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I liked their first album when it came out but this is a pile of hot trash
>>
Stressed out is totally the story of my life xD
>>
>>64620745
>The frontman can write good cadences for his raps and his vocal chops are good
The opposite is true and the biggest reason I can't stand this band
>>
best are
>heavydirtysoul
>we don't believe whats on tv

>when you fall for the twenty one pilots are bad meme, well they're decent
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.