[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when was the last time you listened to an album and did nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: qy4a9yqa.jpg (29 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
qy4a9yqa.jpg
29 KB, 500x542
when was the last time you listened to an album and did nothing else (no shitposting, no internet, no nothing)

just sat there and gave it your full attention
>>
I do that every single day I go in to the hospital for chemotherapy. Very relaxing.
>>
OK Computer I think.

It's the greatest album ever made. I think when the Tourist ended I just sat there in awe.
>>
The Blueprint by Jay Z a couple of days ago.
My internet was cut out.
Would do again, love crafting scenes in my head as the music plays.
>>
>>64619418
sounds like you were receiving chemo. That's not nothing you fuckin' pleb.
>>
I plan on doing that with the new Radiohead album. I usually only do it to records I really enjoy.
>>
>>64619418
what was the last album you did that to? also, hope everything works out anon
>>
Did it with TLOP first tine listening and it was an amazing magical religious experience.

Then it got worse with every listen after that

and update

still an ok album tho
>>
>>64619470
Lysol by The Melvins. The most enjoyable albums for that experience were Dots & Loops and Loveless though.

And I'll be fine. They caught it early so doctors say I have a 99% chance of getting rid of the cancer completely. Can't say the same for 4chan though.
>>
>>64619530
Explain the relief you felt when you heard of that 99% chance. I want to live vicariously through you.
>>
>>64619530
all great albums and thats good to hear
>>
>>64619530
Lysol, lul like the Lysol they're putting in your veins amirite?
>>
File: Spirit_they've_gone[1].jpg (38 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Spirit_they've_gone[1].jpg
38 KB, 316x316
I listened to this peaking on acid, but I'd never listened to it before. So I still don't really know what it sounds like. I just remember the experience and how it felt. It wasn't really like hearing anything. It was insanely intense.
>>
File: chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>64619602
I think it's actually kinda cool that they are literally pumping platinum into my veins
>>
Syro, it was a good day
>>
File: elliott.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
elliott.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
I do this pretty often depending on my mood. Yesterday I listened to Elliott Smith.
>>
Honestly? Life of Pablo.
>>
>>64619656
pls go into more detail abotu how you felt im genuinely curious
>>
TLOP
VIEWS
ALWAYS STRIVE AND PROSPER
KONNICHIWA
>>
pablo

btw check em
>>
I do it all the time. Lately I've been obsessed with Broken Boy Soldiers.
>>
>>64619385
I listen to albums as I sleep trying to fall asleep. I end up just listening to the whole thing.
>>
>>64619447
kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.