[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hate myself and my body and i want to die. music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: a3484551028_10.jpg (563 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3484551028_10.jpg
563 KB, 1200x1200
i hate myself and my body and i want to die. music for this feel?
>>
is this album good?
>>
>>64619104
why do you hate your body
>>
>>64619315
because since it isn't conventionally attractive, i can't bring myself to be confortable with it and it's ruining my life.
>>
>>64619294
this album is very good, in my opinion. the vocals are great and the songs are generally very catchy and simple. ''destination'' is one of my favourites, it's haunting.
>>
>>64619380
i'll check it thanks!!
>>
>>64619347
post feet and I'll be the judge
>>
>>64619347
Is it something you could talk to a doctor or a psychiatrist about?
>>
>>64619440
yes, but i haven't thought about it. i am seriously thinking about starving myself.
>>
>>64619104
rec me more bands like TOPS pls
>>
>>64619493
I was anorexic for a long time. It didn't help. The reason I hated my body so much was because it was "wrong" I ended up transitioning and I'm much happier now. I'm not saying that's what your issue is (although it could be, idk) but even if it's some kind of body dysmorphia, talking to someone could really help.
>>
>>64619535
idk, try the virgin suicides score by air or homeshake, other than that they're pretty much one of a kind i think or i haven't explored the genre enough.
>>
>>64619590
thank you for being understanding. i just wish i could love myself, but i can't and everyday i think about it. i'll try to talk to someone
>>
>>64619104
Your feelings sound similar to my closest friend who took her own life last month.
Don't do anything rash, people care about more than you will ever realize.
>>
>>64619493
are u nellie u sound like my old friend who i dated and if u are nellie i am sorry and i miss u
>>
>>64619493
i feel the same way 2

right now i'm listening to lync and i'm feeling it pretty good. I think pharmakon's bestial burden would be a good thing to listen to. lowercase are good too, they're more sad but they're genuinely very good and I think they get that weird alienated from yourself feeling down.
>>
>>64619657
If you feel comfortable sharing things on anon here I'm around to listen. I know it sounds cheesy but talking can really help, whether it's a counselor, or a best friend, or whomever.
>>
>>64619535
they are too unique

try diana though
>>
>>64619901
i really honestly just want to be thin and i cant and it seems that average women are not represented anywhere. i'm fucking tired of thin people everywhere around me that were just born this way and that can eat whatever the fuck they want. i eat once in the morning and once at supper, sometimes i skip supper, but then of course i binge. i can never get to somewhere that makes me feel confortable about myself, and im just so tired.
>>
File: homepage_large.7835763f.jpg (86 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.7835763f.jpg
86 KB, 319x319
know that feeling
I'm flirting with the idea of renting a shotgun and blowing my brains out at a gun range
>>
>>64619901
thank you, by the way. it really makes me feel better to have someone to talk to.
>>
>>64619980
workout lol
>>
>>64619980
Yeah, that sounds like an eating disorder. I'm really sorry that you're dealing with that. When I was in recovery they had me play a sort of game where everyday I would look in the mirror and name 5 things I liked about my body. Or start with 1 or 2 if 5 is too hard. After a week try to name more. They have to be things that you honestly like. I'm sure there are somethings? What about your eyes, or your hair? :)
>>
File: in-utero.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
in-utero.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
self-loathing: the album
>>
>>64620020
You're welcome. I actually have experience moderating an online group for people with eating disorders, so I have talked to people about stuff like this before.
>>
>>64619980
exercise
i know a lot of ppl say that depression can't be just be magically fixed like this, and it can't, but if you get good medication and slowly start becoming active you will see an improvement in your mood

i didn't think it was true until i started running a few times a week
>>
>>64620039
i have and i will try to start running again in the summer when i have time to, because i wake up at 6 every morning for the moment so it's pretty hard to fit everything in.
>>64620049
i really wish it would go away... i don't understand why.
i guess i kind of like my long brown hair, my hands, my clavicules and my eyes. whenever i catch a glimpse of the rest of my body in the mirror, it makes me very sad/self-aware in a bad way.
>>
>>64620098
how do i start again? i used to be very fit and stopped working out abruptly (it was part of an intense dance program which i quit because of the same problem i'm experiencing right now)
do i alternate between walking and running?
>>
>>64620156
Eyes, hair, and eyebrows were always my go tos. I understand mirrors making you sad, I felt the same way (still do sometimes). Do you like makeup? It could be fun to just play with different looks? It can also be a bit of a pick me up. I always feel good when I do my makeup. Do you have any pets? Spending time with animals has been shown to have a positive effect on people who struggle with depression.
>>
You need some Scrimzoola
https://soundcloud.com/scrimzoola/ultimate-zero
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYkfuEguJKM
>>
>>64620231
i don't really know how to put makeup on, but i do wear a bit of mascara everyday. i don't really feel beautiful without any makeup on but i'm trying to love myself without it.

i have a dog at my house, i eat breakfast with her every morning outside, and yes, her company is very comforting!
>>
>>64620213
>>>/fit/
i'm doing couch to 5k and some bodyweight exercise plan
>>
>>64620353
>Trying to love myself without it

I'm doing the same. I get so self conscious going out without any on. There are lots of makeup tutorials on youtube you could check out if you wanted. I find even just a bit of eyeliner and lipstick can be enough to make a difference.

Yay! Dogs are fun. I have a cat, myself.
>>
>>64620446
i love cats so much!!
>>
>>64620495
Yeah, they're kind of the best.
>>
>>64619104
read the thread. going/went through similar feels.
i think i'll cut the other way from people in the thread-- in my experience, its worse to be self focused. just get out there and do what you do, and occupy yourself with what turns you on. that'll get your energy up, and you won't waste so much in sad/shame spirals.

as for a practical tip, buy healthy food. if you're with roommates, make sure they have your back. write in a journal. exercise. just baby steps.

you're (almost certainly) money. stay up famalam
>>
>>64619104
HOLY SHIT tops made another album? how did i not hear this??
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.