[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /mu/ about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: This_Town_Needs_Guns_-_Animals.jpg (250 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
This_Town_Needs_Guns_-_Animals.jpg
250 KB, 1280x800
I have lurked for around 5 years now but never really visited /mu/. Wondering if i would fit in around here. I listen to anything but rap and modern "country" music, but prefer jazz, mathrock, and progressive metal.
>>
File: 1287969918511.png (16 KB, 550x375) Image search: [Google]
1287969918511.png
16 KB, 550x375
>>64615192
>I listen to anything but rap and modern "country" music
>>
lmao you're gonna get a lot of shitposts on this thread. But yeah, there are usually threads for those types of music.
>>
i wonder if this is real
if it is then good job anon, you're a meme
>>
File: 1455481565069.jpg (20 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
1455481565069.jpg
20 KB, 367x332
>>64615192
>>
>>64615192
towns needs guns is good
but honestly if you want that stuff to be discussed you need to make insightful and funny threads
majority of these die because somebody posts a chart and all discussion dies
>>
Lurk more faggot

Stop replying to the OP morons

Fucking /mu/ getting worse every year
>>
>>64615192
you're not special. there are tons of kids here that have the same views and taste. just be humble and try to get the most out of this place as you can in direct spite of the shitposting. it's really not worth the time, although it's really difficult to avoid becoming a shitposter
>>
Question: Why don't you listen to rap? Why disregard an entire genre of music?
>>
>>64615192
ITAOTS
King Crimson
Spiderland
Remain in Light

if you haven't heard any of these, they'll be up your alley.

Pretty much universally seen as great here.

Also, would recc you American Football if you haven't heard it already.

Or lurk more desu
>>
File: come on now.gif (3 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
come on now.gif
3 MB, 320x214
lurk for a while
when youre ready to shitpost youll know :^)
>>
>>64616149
Ok, correction i have listened to rap and enjoyed it. Though i will say i dislike roughly 50% of the genre that is filled with people who participate in the "rap culture" just to look tough
>>64616235
Yeah, heard of a few of them. I found out about american football around the same time i found TTNG
>>
>>64615274
but rap sucks ass and modern mainstream country is just shitty pop music for rednecks
>>
>>64616149
yeaaah, niggers "singing" about what thugs they are makes such great music
>>
>/mu/ comes to defend hiphop but not modern country

kill yaselves
>>
>>64617677
Who said they were singing dipshit
>>
>>64618522
that's why it's in quotations you dumbfuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.