[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what's funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rtj2.jpg (8 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
rtj2.jpg
8 KB, 220x220
/mu/ hates Run The Jewels, yet I haven't seen anyone hate on Killer Mike or El-P on their own. Why? Because people can't form their own fucking opinion, and jump on some sort of bandwagon because "oh reddit likes this album!". Everyone on here needs to get off of their pretentious superiority complex, because they feel special. None of you are special. You are just as worse as Reddit, and the rest of the fucking world.
>>
>>64614895
>You are just as worse as

You are too stupid for this pIace and your post is fucking retarded.

Bye.
>>
>>64614939
I'm sorry, did I offend you?
>>
/mu/ does this with any artist that gets big. Deal with it.

For what it's worth, I always thought RTJ were overrated as fuck.
>>
That's because El-P is untouchable and KIller Mike is solid. It's just that RtJ got old after a while. It was amazing first listen but it didnt hold up. It's just pretty good. Which here means shit I guess
>>
RtJ is the fradulent epitome of neo-liberalism

Killer Mike and El-P need to be fucking tortured for pandering to reddit so hard. They are the cancer killing music
>>
it's not possible for something to be worse than the sum of its parts?
>>
"run naked backwards through a field of dicks".

dudes over 30 rapping about "fuckboys"

LOL
>>
>>64614984
That's great, but a shit ton of times /mu/ hates an album because Reddit/Pitchfork rates it highly, because everyone here is a faggot hipster.
>>
>>64615034
I agree its angry-pc-reddit-hip-hop
>>
>>64615036
Of course not, but I haven't seen anyone on here give an shit on either of the two individually. It only happens to be that the two made a popular group, that happens to be liked on Reddit/Pitchfork. So they are instantly hated.
>>
>>64614978
>>64614895
bad meme
>>
>>64615034
>neo-liberalism

kek, do you even know what that means?

Anyway, RTJ is terrible. El-P shouldn't be wasting his time with this stale project. Killer Mike should just quit rapping and pick up a full time career as Bernie Sanders' hype man.
>>
>/mu/ hates Run The Jewels

That only started recently. I remember when their first album dropped everyone on here shat their pants in excitement over how good it was. RTJ2 got a lot more attention and you know /mu/, if it gets too popular and too much acclaim it's not cool to like anymore. Not to mention the whole Bernie thing.
>>
>>64615854
Because everyone puts themselves on this pretentious pedestal, makes me fucking sick.
>>
File: El-P - Fantastic Damage [Front].jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
El-P - Fantastic Damage [Front].jpg
118 KB, 500x500
because el-p is a fucking god

say what you want about RTJ but his discog before those albums is pretty spectacular
>>
>actually caring about lyrics in hip-hop

It's like you want to have your brain cells destroyed. Do you think I listen to Future for the fucking lyrics? It's all about the production and how a rapper can ride the beat. El-P has that futuristic dystopian sound perfected and that's why I like RTJ.
>>
RTJ sounds alright and is fairly original. Their lyrics are try-hard leftist faux-edgy shit, though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.