[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/noise/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: a0780354533_10.jpg (510 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0780354533_10.jpg
510 KB, 1200x1200
New Sissy Spacek releases. What do you think???
>>
http://pastebin.com/PhhV6eSx
>>
Noise = kaka.
>>
I've only heard Disfathom so far. It was good. I'll have to get the other ones at some point soon.
>>
File: 1434990601678.png (864 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1434990601678.png
864 KB, 600x600
thoughts
>>
What do you call girls who wear angora sweaters and sock sugar cubes?
>>
>>64614039
I don't know, what?
>>
does anyone know any good doom + noise? this shit is hard to find. examples of what im looking for:
wicked king wicker - god is busy...save yourself
primitive man - p//m noise tape
halo - body of light
abaddon - hail crowley
also any bass heavy, slow feeling noise would be appreciated
>>
>>64614115
Some stuff by Blue Sabbath Black Cheer could fit your bill.
>>
>>64614145
thanks m8, I was about to check them out cause I just listened to their split with wicked king wicker yesterday and it was fucking crushing.
>>
>>64614200
I have a rather big collection by them, if you want a specific release you can ask maybe I can help out.
>>
>>64614245
I was just gonna hit up SLSK for whatever came up first but if you have a favorite album that you'd like to upload I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>64613999
Listened to that this morning and now duration groups. I like this one better, I think there's a sax or a flute or something in the mix
>>
File: interpol alchemi.jpg (93 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
interpol alchemi.jpg
93 KB, 600x583
Any noise with that compile field recordings and sound collages akin to pic related?

One of my favorites.
>>
>>64614310
I find Dead Death, Death Dead to be a good entry-point. Otherwise I'd say to stay away from their more "compilation"-like releases as they don't present them in the most flattering light. For me they are one of the best performers in noise when it comes to build-ups. "The Boundary Between The Living And The Deceased Dissolved" is a perfect example in that regard. Pretty underrated group imo.
>>
is the death whistle /noise/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
>>
>>64614410
>For me they are one of the best performers in noise when it comes to build-ups
as a shameless fanboy of lopez and aube this makes my willy wiggle, I'll definately check your recs out
>>
>>64614448
man I love weirdass /trad/ instruments. unfortunately they're rarely used in /noise/ genres and even more rarely used well. that haino hurdy gurdy album was a major disappointment.
>>
>>64614449
The difference might be that BSBC see their project more as a garage/backalley-like hobby where they improvise a lot which makes their tracks more organic but sometimes also aimless. It definitely helps if you appreciate their basic dronenoise-like sound which kinda origins from a place of basement-metal.
>>
File: BSBC_UNTITLED_500.png (201 KB, 500x510) Image search: [Google]
BSBC_UNTITLED_500.png
201 KB, 500x510
>>64614617
I'm sorry for my English but the appeal is hard to convey; my first experience was this compilation which is the only exception to my mentioned "no compilation"-rule:

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djmw837d9zdz2m0
>>
>>64613889
Noise is the only genre where you can play two songs at the same time and still enjoy it
>>
>>64614115
Old Man Gloom has lots of noisy moments
>>
File: In Search of Death.png (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
In Search of Death.png
26 KB, 300x300
Can anyone hook me up with a cd rip of pic related?

The current rip available the sound is terrible, too loud on the right channel and low on the other one.

It's really annoying.
>>
what does /noise/ think about the haters?
>>
>>64618655
they look like dogs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.