[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me please, does anyone know how to put the tremomo in that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: webcam-toy-foto1.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto1.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
help me please, does anyone know how to put the tremomo in that squier mustang????
>>
Put tremolo arm in trash, then put rest of the guutar in the trash. You're done!
>>
Well nigga there are two possibilities.

Either

A. That hole on the bottom of the bridge is the hole

Or the more likely option

B. You bought a whammy bar and your guitar doesn't have a hole for a whammy bar so you should kill yourself tonight because you are straight up retarded dude.
>>
Is this some kind of deep level meme?

You literally just shove it into the hole on the trem.
>>
>>64613350
it does not adjust
>>
put into pee hole when pounding it

free sounder
>>
>>64613307
A. That hole on the bottom isn't part of the bridge.

B. Mustangs do have a tremolo so you should just kill yourself tonight because you are straight up retarded for not knowing those things.
>>
>>64613265
it goes in the hole on the end bar on the trem
>>
>>64613374
What do you mean?
>>
>>64613374
you need an allen wrench
>>
>>64613458
okok tanks im gonna try with that!
>>
>>64613511
np

it goes in on the side of the hole, there should be a little indent
>>
Man, the people they let post in here these days
>>
step 1:Throw away shit guitar
step 2: acquire less shitty guitar
>>
File: 1434609394137.png (5 KB, 401x394) Image search: [Google]
1434609394137.png
5 KB, 401x394
>>64613307
>part of bridge
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.