[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you people really listen to Death Grips unironically? Their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Do you people really listen to Death Grips unironically? Their music is tuneless garbage.
>>
>opinion
>>
>>64611917
Do people actually benefit whatsoever from shitposting?
>>
it is a meme started in 2012
no one actually listed to it, it was like viper, we made fun of it
but the time went by and people took the meme too far
now look at this board
>>
>>64611917
>tuneless
It's Pop music with abrasive Rapping vocals.
>>
>>64611917
It's no more tuneless or inaccessible than Hardcore Punk from the 80s and nobody questions whether people genuinely enjoy that or not.
>>
I personally do, and yes, it suprises me too. I'd say that you could pretty much compare it to the 60's experiemental rock. As example The Velvet Underground and The Stooges were basically considered garbage in their time.
>>
>>64612127
I still consider then garbage to this day
Lou Reed is the luckiest man in music. even more than Ringo
>>
>>64611917
the first time I listened to Exmilitary i loved it, i dont even like much hip-hop or rap, nor do i like "le edgy" aesthetics, but there are tons of great hooks and moments on that mixtape, damn
>>
Your opinion has no merit
>>
>>64612040
lies you and op are just contrarians dg is the shit
>>
>>64612127
>As example The Velvet Underground and The Stooges were basically considered garbage in their time.

What I don't get is how somebody could actually be this wrong
>>
>>64611917
Yes and I love every bit of it
>>
>>64611917
Yes. It gets me going like nothing else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyrZ6RxceEE
>>
>>64611917
shit post
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.