[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get tinnitus without hearing loss /mu/? I'm really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Tinnitus.jpg (538 KB, 1950x1500) Image search: [Google]
Tinnitus.jpg
538 KB, 1950x1500
How do I get tinnitus without hearing loss /mu/?

I'm really into Noise and i think having a high pitch ringing sound in my ear permanently would be awesome. You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. It's like making the choice to get a tattoo, you only do it if you're committed enough. I've thought about it for a while, and i think I'd really like to do this.

What's the best way to go about it?
>>
go get some sleep jeremy
>>
>>64608598
Just listen to loud music.
I have tinnitus, but most of the time I forget it's there.
>>
>>64608598
Get some original content, faggot
>>64608625
>>64608638
newfags
>>
>>64608598
tinnitus == hearing loss

you can't have one without the other
>>
>>64608598
i have it in my right ear

its mainly noticable at night time when i try to sleep
>>
>>64608662
lol you got me !
>>
>>64608598
you dont want this shit senpai. but if you really do go to shows a lot and go see Sunn O))) without ear plugs or death grips
>>
>>64608598
i can record my tinnitus and put it on a loop for you? i'll post a mega link
>>
>>64608790
That would be great
>>
>>64609063
mega's down so here's a youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
>>
>>64608598
nice pasta nigger
>>
>>64608790
I’ll put my tinnitus in your ass you little faggot.
>>
this thread was made before and fantano tweeted about it
>>
>>64608598

epic pasta /b/ro
>>
Tinnitus is real fun, about 3 months of denial, depression and desperately looking in vain for ways to make it go away. Then you just kind of get used to it.
>>
File: 1458270435895.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458270435895.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>
Go to multiple MBV concerts
>>
File: noisembryo booklet1.jpg (381 KB, 1412x702) Image search: [Google]
noisembryo booklet1.jpg
381 KB, 1412x702
i've always wondered if merzbow and other noise artists have tinnitis and their noise music is like an interpretation or approximation of it. alternatively, whether they intend to induce it in others, being damaged themselves. i read in one interview merzbow say he doesn't use earplugs for his own music but uses them on the city streets and during some other bands. how could he withstand his own volume live? just listening to his stuff on standard computer speakers can be intense.
>>
>>64608598
I have tinnitus and it's not all that great. You barely notice it.

I also have misophonia and that shit sucks like a million dollar whore.
>>
>>64610948
More like its an old one Newfriend :^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.