[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this considered the best Fishmans album by so many? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (179 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
179 KB, 600x597
Why is this considered the best Fishmans album by so many? I feel the rest of their work is much better.
>>
>>64605019
because of the violin in part 5
>>
>>64605019
they all suck, this one specially
>>
>>64605019
Put your trip back on, I'M FISH
>>
>>64605154
How so?
>>
"*ploop*"

>>64605190
Because he is a contrarian 'super cool dude' type poster most likely.

The real answer is because Long Season is their most bombastic and ambitious work. As it stands, it is the most easy to consider a masterpiece because of its grandiose presentation and nature.

It's a great piece of work, but it certainly undermines the rest of their dub stuff, which is beyond excellent in their own terms.
>>
>>64605362

That makes a lot more sense to ne
>>
File: Fishmans flowchart.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1579) Image search: [Google]
Fishmans flowchart.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1579
>>64605179
I sometimes post in these threads with no trip, but I think Long Season is their best not counting 98.12.28

I also never make these threads because Aldean posting is so bad, which is why I joined /daily/ because it was the only shelter from that. Now it's gone down though and that makes me a happy fish :3

ANYWAYS CHECK OUT THIS RAD FLOWCHART DUDES
>>
>>64605019
>why is [insert majority opinion] instead of [insert minority opinion here]
You know what'd be easier? It'd be easier, so, so much fucking easier, if you took the initiative and did some independent research into why people like Long Season so much and hold it in a higher regard than the rest of their discography. That'd be SO much easier, instead of creating this retarded thread.

>b-but how is that at all easier?
I knew you'd say that! You see, on the Internet, there already exists records of various peoples' opinions concerning Fishmans' discography, especially Long Season. With a few, ever so simple clicks

*click*
*click-click scroll click*
*scroll click*

You'd have some depths of insight into why people, among the whole of Fishmans' discography, prefer Long Season!

Well, I'm glad that I was of service, and I hope that you'll remember these words the next time you're compelled to create a shitty thread like this!

Enjoy the rest of your day, retard!
>>
>>64605674
i prefer this over the rest of the garbage in the catalog
>>
>>64605723
Though that's a nice preference, that does nothing to absolve this thread from its objective uselessness, and the simple fact that the OP is a lazy fuck.
>>
>>64605723
>>64605770
I misspoke.

This thread DOES serve a purpose, a purpose somewhat befitting this board. However, said purpose could be more efficiently fulfilled if he just took a trip to google.
>>
Note: If the OP reemerges to reply to me, and I offer no response, that's because I've been whisked away by more urgent obligations. Already I've anticipated several potential rebuttals and have prepared my own means of shutting each down.
>>
>>64605860
I was just listening to their music lately and enjoying it a lot. I noticed that album getting praise but just didn't give a second thought about looking it up I guess. I think it just hasn't quite clicked with me. And reading more into the album is very intriguing.
>>
>>64605885
You will never be this cordial and polite with me again.
>>
>>64606206
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>64605179
>>64605517
>>64606206

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

kill yourselves
>>
>>64606397
Only with a heap of normie corpses beneath me.

Perhaps you'd like to be one of them.
>>
That particular album was sharethread core
>>
>>64606397
Welcome to /mu/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.