[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to share our top bandcamp picks for April 2016!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled-1.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1080
I would like to share our top bandcamp picks for April 2016!

http://www.soundovermind.com/2016/05/05/bandcamp-bread-april-2016/
>>
>>64604936
Who are you and why should we care what you like?
>>
do you find these releases or do you act off of submissions? imagine an email inbox that looked like a bandcamp thread.
>>
>>64605736
for bandcamp bread we choose from bandcamp by browsing while other indie artist reviews are submitted and we also get press releases from record labels.
>>
>>64604936
>No Space Camp 1991
Dropped.
>>
>>64604936
How do you actually find anything of value in that giant pit of shit and meme-albums? I find it hard to actually find anything of substance.
>>
>>64605851
There are gems every now and then. It's just like a regular record company sifting through god knows how many submissions they receive to find one sellable album.
>>
>>64605816
I guess what I was trying to ask is "should I send you my shit?"
>>
>>64605918
Sure, if you think you're good enough. I created this platform for a fair playground for indie artists who are talented but the lack the luck, connection or both to gain fanbase.

Sound Over Mind don't put ads or received any money from recording labels to cover their shit. We review because we love music and it's our passion.

Send it here: [email protected] but your shit will be queued behind others who submitted first I still have a record plus featured film to review b4 it's release on June.
>>
>>64606059
thank you <3 i don't expect anything it's just nice to have someone listen and consider!
>>
>>64606059
Do you take single submissions? I have 3 songs on my bandcamp that I released for an upcoming EP.
>>
>>64606115
No problem, you can just drop your bandcamp link here too if you want to.
>>
>no one is talking about any of the releases from the article
>>
Is this a new thing? I'm trying to find articles of this but nothing is showing up
>>
>>64604936
Wow thanks a whole bunch guys. Appreciate the kind words and the recommendation. I like that you have Epiglottis/Odd Fellow's Rest on there in particular too

By chance have you checked out anything from the new album I have coming next week?

-Pleasance House
>>
>>64606757
they all suck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.