[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here has ever met a musician before? i met jay electronica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
who here has ever met a musician before? i met jay electronica before. he was actually pretty weird, tried to feel up on me. it is kinda crazy that he basically is in an occult. but whatever
>>
>>64604017
do you even know what occult is
>>
>>64604017
I saw Annie Clark at a grocery store in Los Angeles a couple months ago. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but she kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Annie trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen microwavable burritos in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Ma'am, you need to pay for those first." At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear the cashier, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Annie stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each burrito and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Annie kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>64604017
>he basically is in an occult

stop
>>
>>64604069
Reminds me of this experience I had meeting St. Vincent:

>see st. vincent in 2008, some buzz around her but nothing huge at all
>really good show, felt intimate and she seemed shy
>wait outside to see her after show, she's out within like 10-15 minutes, pretty great
>talking to her with a few other people, make an offhand comment "haha, your feet looked so sweaty tonight, not complaining though!!!" and one guy laughed but she gave a kind of confused look and kept talking to some other girl
>literally like 20 seconds after some fucking gorilla looking security guard (with her, wasn't a venue guy) taps me on the back and says "i think its time for you to go home"
>keep saying "no, i'm a fan of annie? huh? i was just talking to her..."
>look at her for confirmation, she literally won't make eye contact with and refuses to acknowledge me
>tell the security guy "fine, i'm leaving" and walk off

Don't let her cute face fool you. Bitch is a fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1461798819345.png (72 KB, 280x252) Image search: [Google]
1461798819345.png
72 KB, 280x252
>>64604017
That man is...oh my...
>>
i interviewed Akon
>>
Nothing really interesting, I usually talk to musicians after small gigs whenever possible.
>>
>>64604017
BIG
>>
>>64604212
story?
>>
>>64604017
I met Devin Townsend
>>
>>64604201
A subhuman degenerate ? I agree.
>>
File: tumblr_nzwx0jDndp1qzx74yo1_1280.jpg (206 KB, 976x947) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzwx0jDndp1qzx74yo1_1280.jpg
206 KB, 976x947
>>64604017
This is now an hot musicians thread
>>
I gave James ferraro a blowjob in brooklyn. he didn't call me back :(
>>
>>64604099
dude come on that was a weird ass comment you made to her.. i would've looked at you strangely too
>>
Dance With the Dead, hung out with em for a bit after I went to a show they played. Pretty cool dudes.
>>
I met Anthony Green but he was on drugs so it ain't was fun
>>
>>64604661
>>64604648
>>64604618
stories....
>>
>>64604540
it was a phone interview for a university newspaper, i was baffled that his agent agreed but I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity to interview the man behind "Smack That"
>>
>>64604099

If this isn't just shit posting you are pathetic
>>
I met Kurt Cobain whilst i was working as a clerk in a gun store. Seemed stressed bout something.
>>
>>64604567
>>>/pol/
>>
>>64604846
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>64604017

Apparently my parents were good friends with the Lost Prophets when i was a toddler and they often brought me along to things, so there's a good chance I met them, but that's it. I live in a small UK village so you don't meet too many.
>>
I've met Jonas Bjerre from Mew and Martin Grech. On neither occasion did I have any good reason to talk to them, so I can't say it was much fun.
>>
I met Kevin Barnes after a show and gave him my mom's spaghetti
>>
no one is telling stories

>>64604881
>>>/out/
>>
>>64604637
>>64604799

it's a pasta you dipshits
>>
I've met Melt Banana and Shonen Knife and both bands consist of really lovely people
>>
Ive met Akon and Cherub, my roomates brother is their manager
>>
I saw Varg Vikernes giving a guy a blowjob behind Denny's
>>
File: epcCV0z.jpg (35 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
epcCV0z.jpg
35 KB, 453x500
>>64604099
>your feet looked so sweaty tonight, not complaining though!!!
>>
>>64606866
>>64604637
>>64604799

It's pasta, newfags

>>64604933
topkek
>>
How can pathetic white men even compete with that pic?
>>
>>64604828
underrated
>>
>>64608506
No Reddit, it really wasn't that good
>>
>>64608506

>>>/out/
>>64608454
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>64604616
who is this semen demon
>>
>>64609341
have no idea
>>
>>64607333
No shit faggot
>>
>>64604099
I had a similar experience with <my_favorite_female_musician>... weird
>>
>>64604069
i swear i've read this before
>>
>>64609769
kanye
>>
Mike weiss from mewithoutyou
>Only really shook his hand but he's my musical hero so w/e
Alex G
>Waited in line for the bathroom only to find the headliner himself standing behind me. Really chill dude
I've also pointed at musicians during the show and have had them point back at me but that's barely worth talking about.
>>
Have met:
Cevin Key of Skinny Puppy
Mike Watt
Kim Gordon
Wayne Coyne
Steve Drozd
Sort of met Mike Patton
Joe Sumner
Straftanz
Diane Birch
Helios Creed

Bout' it I think.
>>
>>64604828
>gun store
He got it from the Earth guy
>>
Took a piss next to Thee Silver Mt Zion's new drummer before the show, didn't realize it was him until they went on stage
>>
Father John Misty made out with me when he was in Fleet Foxes
>>
>>64610305
liar
>>
>>64609788
I saw it with fucking Mussolini
>>
Milo
>laid-back and low-maintenance
Jeff Rosenstock
>same as Milo
Kitty Pryde
>drunk
the Underachievers' DJ
>brought 30 people into my apartment and respectfully left when I said I didn't want to have a party

pic is when I met Kitty on my 19th birthday a few years ago
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.