[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hows modest mouse live? Also, general Modest Mouse bread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hows modest mouse live?

Also, general Modest Mouse bread.
>>
Really good. Would recommend seeing as they tend to play a varied setlist
>>
Shit nigga gonna def try to see them on the 31st of july
>>
>>64603100
>>64603100
hopefully good! im seeing them in Bonner Springs with the homie. praying they dont just play shit off the new album
>>
>>64603100
saw them Saturday, they killed it. I was worried looking at their setlists at some stuff that was missing but then they played what i wanted to hear, they switch it up a lot.
>>
I thought they were amazing at a fest I saw them at, only thing is that Isaac is the only one that plays with any kind of emotion. everyone else is lifeless.
>>
They're fucking amazing. As said above they always play what the hell they want on a given night.
>>
>>64603100
I've always wanted to see Modest Mouse in concert but I live in Toronto and they never come near here.
>>
They're great. Their live version of Dramamine is impeccable.
>>
I've seen them 3 times and they've been declining in quality. The last show I saw was horrible, they're coming again and I'm skipping out on it
>>
>>64604325
>>64604626
>>64604629
>>64604660
>>64604753
Awww shit yea son.I'm gunna see them on the 8th. Ive never heard a single Brand New song and they're closing. They're good too?
>>
How's Brand New live? I'm going more for them
>>
I'm seeing them in Tampa 8)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.