[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think Eazy E ever owned a 64 Impala.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 35m1q43.jpg (644 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
35m1q43.jpg
644 KB, 800x571
I am pretty sure the only lowrider he ever owned was a mint green 63 Impala as seen in pictures and confirmed by car registration records.

Why does he say 64 Impala?

In fact are lowriders just a marketing gimmick for NWA?

Back on the first men in black album snoop dogg says "I cruise through the summer in a hummer with tint or dip in a low low but that's just for promo."

By that lyric I would assume he doesn't even like to drive lowriders and he thought nobody would actually listen to the lyrics...
>>
63 what? In terms of construction year or first year of sale?
>>
if the hood is so dangerous why did no one steal it
>>
>>64601321
63 in construction.

It looks different to the 64 model.

>>64601335
It's a meme... My girlfriend is from a place in the phillipines with a higher murder rate than compton and she isn't tough at all... Even mean words can make her cry.
>>
>>64601297
>In fact are lowriders just a marketing gimmick for NWA?

symbols of counter culture
>>
>>64601409
Hey where did you get that photo?

I really like it.
>>
>>64601429
it took ages, I can't find the cover
>>
>>64601434
So it's from an album cover?
>>
>>64601446
no it's a really famous VW shot from a magazine,
>>
>In fact are lowriders just a marketing gimmick for NWA?
NWA's entire image, along with all of "gangsta rap" culture is a marketing gimmick produced by Jewish businessmen behind the record labels. How slow on the intake are you?
>>
>>64601573
They did make cool music before the rich Jew though.
>>
>>64601297
You posted this on /o/ earlier.

That car pictured is a '63 that Easy bought from a custom shop in 1993. The guy who owns the car now has the papers proving the purchase. Easy E apparently brought a '64 Impala at 14 and poured money into it until he could drive it. He was the only member of NWA with a car so it was a bit of a symbol amongst the group. I don't know what happened to that car.

Easy didn't write Boyz n the Hood, Ice Cube did.
>>
>>64601573
I heard that eazy e used to speak a lot more politely when he wasn't on camera and exaggerated how trashy and ghetto he was in interviews.
>>
>>64601647

They interviewed a guy who made music with them when they were World Class Wrecking Crew and also the night club owner from the NWA movie and according to him he used to own a Suzuki 4wd and not a 64 Imapala.

I did some googling and that seems to make check out.
>>
>>64601749
Take note of the thing that says Eazy E hanging from the rear view mirror..

To me that is further evidence that eazy e owned this car.
>>
nah, they just get ina car take a photo then go home

I'm just walking down the road to stand next to a Mercedes

it's that stupid
>>
>>64601832
I think this is a troll post.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.