[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS GUY IS A MOTHERFUCKING GENIUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: thomyorke.jpg (75 KB, 614x360) Image search: [Google]
thomyorke.jpg
75 KB, 614x360
Thom Yorke is a fucking genius, people. He is the hero of our time, a great Artist with a capital A. He may look like an alcoholic edgelord, but he doesn't give 2 shits because he makes creation with a soul. He creates music that has a meaning, for us, more talented than the rest, numbed down by the expectations of Chads and Staceys. Thom Yorke is the actual king of /mu/ and there can be no other.

Just listen to a fucking Fitter Happier from OKC
>dat anticapitalistic message sung by a non-human

Just listen to the fucking Nude from IR
>dat artsy electronic ambient and Scarlett Johansson-esque cold emotionalism

Just listen to the motherfucking All I Need from the IR, Jesus H. Christ!
>dat sweet melancholic longing for something you lost and will never be

Just listen to.. I don't know, a fucking You and Whose Army? from Amnesiac, you cuck!!
>dat pleasurable, semi-suicidal artsy dreamy-dreary lullaby of words and falsettos

If you are still in doubt, listen to the entirety of a microcosm called Kid A.

He is a fucking genius. If he wants to make a witch burning song, he must be allowed to. Heck, he should be allowed to set a whole city motherfucking a-blaze if it's for making a new music video. Geniuses must have the means of production. Artists must rule the world, no fucking laws apply.

THOM IS A FUCKING GENIUS. If you don't want to suck his cock after listening to 3 albums from this virtuoso, you are a deadbeat top40-listening cuck, an oxygen thief.
>>
literally who?
>>
I've never heard of him, I'll have to check him out. Thanks OP :-D
>>
File: thom_yorke_by_zanck19-d6lie9v.jpg (52 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
thom_yorke_by_zanck19-d6lie9v.jpg
52 KB, 1191x670
>>64601053
Yeah baby you know exactly what I am talking about
>>
i like his solo stuff and features much better than radiohead
>>
>>64601092
go fuck yourself you autistic top40 cuck
>>
>>64601108
what is better with his solo stuff then, compared to his RH stuff?

I don't listen to his solo stuff that much, so I am asking sincerely
>>
>>64601036
I respect you opinions but calm down with all the reddit
>>
ive never listened to radiohead, where should i start?
>>
>>64601142
Go assfuck yourself with a YYU bootleg, you aspie.
>>
>>64601591
Kid A, followed by InRainbows, and then do whatever the fuck you want.

Avoid KOTL until the end, though.
>>
>>64601591
OK Computer or In Rainbows
Kid A if you already like electronic music
>>
>>64601036
Thom is an uberman. Morals are a hindrance to him. The value of his actions lie beneath the intentional. Their origin is connected to a deeper and more cokplex set of drives which motivate him (genius)
>>
I have listened to Radio-nugget on several occasions, each time exposing myself to the genius of this most infallible of men. And each time I come away with the impression that his voice is that of a forlorn cat in his death throes to a strangely digital beat. I simply do not enjoy them, pls to halp.
>>
>>64601036
>the entirety of a microcosm called Kid A.

This sounds so pretentious and wrong
>>
>>64602265
It sounds like it, but it is actually correct.

I would've said it in a less overblown way, however.
>>
test
>>
>>64601036
HEEEEEEEEEEEERE IM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
EVERYTHING ALL OF THE TIIIIIIIIEYEYEIM
>>
Pretentious edgelord.
>>
>>64601036
I can't tell if this is post-ironic memery or you are really this pretentious
>>
>>64602562
i'm allowed

i thought he sings it like that too though
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.