[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New song today. Album out soon. are you optimistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
New song today. Album out soon. are you optimistic?
>>
>>64595629
Hitler has a band?
>>
>>64595659
red hot oven peppers
>>
They are nothing without John Frusciante
>>
>>64595769
How pleb of you

One Hot Minute and Freaky Styley are two of their best albums
>>
>>64595845
one hot minute, fuck off that was a janes addiction album by the chili peppers. Not a chilli peppers album
>>
josh klinghoffer is a meme. That guy has no style of his own and his tone is weak as fuck. That's what happens when you pick a friend over real talent
>>
>>64595860
Dave Navarro obviously brought touches of Jane's Addiction into the sound of One Hot Minute but to say it was a Jane's Addiction album is just wrong. Go listen to Nothing's Shocking and One Hot Minute and tell me they sound like the same band.
>>
Frusciante fanboys are the worst. Yeah we know he's a great musician but they will literally suck every drop of semen out of his dick and rate it 10/10 BNM.
>>
Will Farrel's college freshman cosplay is pretty good
>>
>>64596063
please if you have nothing useful to add to the discussion please fuck off
>>
is that will farrell?
>>
>>64596018
don't get wrong i like ohm and dave navvaro but it was such a departure from the funk sex groove of bssm that i can see why it bombed at the time
>>
>>64595629
Not at all
>>
>>64596205
So can I, but I really enjoy the fact that it is a very different sounding album and explores a lot of darker themes. One thing I appreciate about the Chilis is that they never do the same album twice.
>>
by the way is their seminal album that wil be remembered as a classic. Took the beach boys vibe and took it to levels they could only dream of
>>
>>64596263
That's true what do you think is their best album? i think it's by the way. That album has a continuity and flow like none of their others. I would have said stadium arcadium but the album doesn't flow to well
>>
this band is tired as fuck why won't they just retire. Kiedis is a paedo as well
>>
>>64595900
He's similar in style to Frusciante but he's not the same, and he is a fairly talented guitarist but not on the same god-like level as Frusciante. I think one of the biggest fuck ups on I'm With You is that the guitar is mixed way too low, so you never get a good ear for the nuance of Klinghoffer's playing. One thing that helped changed my impression of him was their live set at The Basement. It's on youtube and it really shows off his capabilites as a guitarist. One thing I will say about Klinghoffer is his playing is more intricate than people give him credit for.
>>
>>64596401
he has no presence in sound or stage imo. That is important in a rock band like that
>>
>>64596307
I like it, though it took awhile to grow on me and it's not in the same league as any of the Frusciante albums. Though I actually like a lot of the b-sides they recorded and released from those sessions than the album tracks themselves.
>>
No they should have just quit already around 1989 or being after BSSM
They're one of those annoying bands with gets shittier over time but still maintains immense popularity over time due to their name alone and legends being passed on about how good they are when in reality they should just fuck off
>>
>>64595629
Not remotely, last album was terrible.
>>
flea is god
>>
Animal Collective haven't been good since Strawberry Jam
>>
>>64597095
Merriweather and Fall Be Kind are great. I don't know what complaints you could have about MPP that don't also apply to Feels and SJ
>>
>>64595900
Go away, ted nugent! Josh is a flower of excelling brilliance, meanie!!
>>
These guys are as good as will farrel is funny
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.