[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the logical conclusion of rock.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: QOTSA_Indie.jpg (405 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
QOTSA_Indie.jpg
405 KB, 2400x2400
This is the logical conclusion of rock.
>>
Nothing logical or conclusive about it. It's just a dank record.
>>
>>64594135
all i'm saying is that it should have ended on i appear missing
that would have been great
>>
>a stoner rock foo fighters is the conclusion of rock
>>
>>64594182
YES

Every since I heard this, I couldn't believe it didn't end on I Appear Missing. The title track would have been great as the first song, it would have worked well with Keep Your Eyes Peeled.
>>
>>64594182
>>64594354
I've had that song playing in my head over and over all day. That whole last minute is beautiful

>With my toes on the edge it's such a lovely viewww
>I never loved anything until I loved youuu
>>
>>64594135
the sad part is you might be right...

"this is how the world ends, this is how the world ends... this is how the world ends, not with a bang, but with a whimper."
>>
Good band, great band. Rock music isn't real though dude. rock doesn't exist and never does. genres are just terms

the most rock thing going on right now is Future and Drake and that shit
>>
>>64594240
>implying QotSA are stoner rock
Is this dumbass serious?
>>
I'm really not sure if I like the blue cover or the red cover better.
>>
>>64594687
not him, but some of their stuff is stoner rock, especially their first album
>>
File: qotsalikeclockwork2.jpg (86 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
qotsalikeclockwork2.jpg
86 KB, 1425x1425
>>64594759
>>
>>64594804
Yeah, first album and the EPs and splits they did before it are stoner rock, but that was in the 90s. This thread is about Like Clockwork.
>>
>>64594855
That's kinda neat too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.