[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE BUSH SUCKS LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
>DUDE BUSH SUCKS LMAO
>>
Literally who and who??
>>
#BernTheWitch
>>
He did suck
>>
>>64593002
The world influenced me to uninhibitedly hate Bush though now I see him as a cool guy and not a bad role model. A shame that there has to be such disagreement in general.
>>
There There is GOAT tho
>>
They're not wrong
>>
>>64593276
ur the worst tripfag
>>
>>64593281
*sit down stand up
>>
>>64593281

cosigning
>>
>>64593276
Is this a joke?
>>
File: Golden-boy-educational.jpg (42 KB, 400x360) Image search: [Google]
Golden-boy-educational.jpg
42 KB, 400x360
DUDE REDDIT TIER MEMES LMAO
>>
>>64593320
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:\ 0_0 ;_;
>>
Best Radiohead album. Shame about the tracklisting but the music is like listening to a cold, dreary autumn day. God, I love this album's atmosphere.
>>
>>64593276
...lol
>>
This album obliterates TKOL. I'm listening to TKOL right now and I am just shocked at how horrible it really is.
>>
>>64593377
beats me
>>
>>64593482

It's not really horrible. Radiohead just dropped all pretense of merely being inspired by krautrock and instead up and made a krautrock album.
>>
>>64593535
If you're being serious, which songs seem kraut-ish to you? Granted I haven't heard the album in a while but I don't remember anything being krautey in the least
>>
>>64593992
Not him but ever since Stereolab wrote the book on making tame Krautrock reboots music with jaunty understated repetitive drumming and quirky dada inspired production is considered Krautrock revival
>>
>>64593002

Why would Radiohead have a beef with Bush? Did Gavin Rossdale talk shit about Thom or something?
>>
>>64593002
this is my least favorite album from them besides pablo honey and tkol, it just sounds like a jumbled mess of ideas, with very few working.
>>
Great thread, OP
>>
File: System_Of_A_Down-Hypnotize.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
System_Of_A_Down-Hypnotize.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
>>64593002

reminder that Mezmerize/Hypnotize were the best anti-Bush albums of the early-mid 2000s

fuck Hail to the Thief and American Idiot
>>
>>64594195
stereolab at least made catchy pop and krautrock. the king of limbs was god awful except the last song
>>
>>64594320
>Putting HTTF and American Idiot in the same category

NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>64594328
>lotus flower
>codex
>giving up the ghost
>bad
ok
>>
>>64594328
I loved King of Limbs, I really appreciate that they sort of went boldly into the territory of more minimal groovy stuff rather than the profound manic depressiveness of the larger majority of their discog
>>
YOU HAVE NOT BEEN
PAYING ATTENTION
PAIN ATTENTION
PENETRATION
PAYATRAAAAAAASHUNMEYAMEBEAAAAA PAYING ATTTEEEENTION
>>
Guys, guys, guys, GUYS!
Any news about lp9? Besidesburn the whitch, of course? Any new info?
>>
If you don't vote for Bernie Sanders you are part of the problem

desu
>>
>>64593992
Not samefag, but he was being serious. I can't think of any bands other than Can right now, but there's definitely kraut rock elements/similarities. Without a doubt.
>>
>>64595247
>If you don't throw away your vote you are part of the problem

Fixed.
>>
I realize this is bait, but the political commentary on this record is not nearly as explicit as memers portray it to be
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.