[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What musician do you think has the best hygiene? How has the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 638x479
What musician do you think has the best hygiene? How has the worst?

>Taytay
>GG
>>
File: image.jpg (586 KB, 1273x1306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586 KB, 1273x1306
Clean/dirty
>>
>>64592118
Is that Panda Bear on the left?
>>
>>64590982
>best
Morrissey
>worst
Bjork
>>
>>64590982
similarly, st vincent and yamatsuka eye
>>
>>64590982
>Best
Some Kpop star I've never heard of
>Worst
MC Ride
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
yo guys I saw a car with the license plate Kid-Rock that's fucking wild
>>
>>64592118
Is that Wayne Coyne on the right?
>>
>>64590982
i feel like hygein is a myth created by corporate media to sell more products. most are purely consmetic and dont have health effects or are literally addictive or brainwashed society into thinking its a necessary part of the day and that you dont youre a lazy slob.

i shower twice weekly, brush once a day, never shave, wash hands only when i have visible dirt, never shampoo or condition but do wash hair with water when showering. never deoderant. you really dont need to do any of those and more people should question why they think they need to or why they are made to feel like they are a lazy slob for not buying into corporate products.
>>
>best
Yo-Yo Ma
>worst
GG Allin
>>
>>64594110
Mostly I agree, but I make an important distinction between not caring how OTHERS think I look and not caring how I think I look. I make sure that I look and feel good in my own mind, which means shaving cause me facial hair is shit and showering most days cause it makes me feel good. I won't shampoo or condition or brush my hair-- until it's long, how I like it.

Tl;dr, you're probably right, but don't reject hygiene, control it.
>>
>>64594110
It's definitely played up to be more than it is.

That said, I do wear deodorant and shower daily...
>>
Worst is obviously grimes.
>>
>>64594110
>doesn't shower or deodorant
You stink m8. Don't tell me you actually don't have BO, you do. Every kid thought that in 7th grade when they didn't grasp washing themselves yet but they did and you still do
>>
>>64594110
Its common fucking curdosy to not offed people with your filth you fucking disgusting retard. Dont blame society for your laziness and poor hygeine you scummy fucker
>>
>kanye
>grimes
>>
>>64594110
Lol some of this is true but some of it made me laugh. What do you mean never shave? Do you have like a Santa beard then? Why the fuck wouldn't you shave, unless you like having a beard. I only shave every couple of weeks myself. Also,

>never shampoo or condition

What the fuck? I have long hair and I heard you're only supposed to shampoo/condition a couple of times out of the month, which I do, and I get called out for that sometimes, but what the fuck do you mean by Never??? Oh, but you use water, huh? At least he uses water! Thanks for letting us know senpai.

>never deoderant
Again, the word never makes me question your sanity. I get BO after about 5 days and it's disgusting. I am not very hygenic myself. I shower like once or twice weekly, but I do all those other things
>>
>>64595070
Running water through your hair doesnt clean it. Unless you shampoo, your hair is gross and greassy. I shampoo and condition every day and my hair is as healthy as could be, and its not a couple times a month that is healthy, its once or twice a week.
>>
>>64595070
do you think our lives are really made better than people 100 years ago who didnt have shampoo and conditioner or deoderant? no their products that serve no purpose. it makes your hair soft? and so... is softness and smoothness somehow better than rough? and fuckign deoderant you cant be serious. you get annoyed at peopels natural odors? lol you bought into the corporate propoganda. theirs nothing objectively better about bo smell than cologne or deoderant. youre retarded
>>
>>64593889
Good point with the K-Pop, but I'd say that Grimes probably has worse hygiene than MC Ride
>>
>>64595235
>your hair is gross and greassy. I shampoo and condition every day and my hair is as healthy as could be, and its not a couple times a month that is healthy, its once or twice a week.
not actually. conditioning and then not showering within a day makes your hair greesy so that youj continue buying their products and using it daily. not putting chemicals in my hair has actually made it stronger and more natural. maybe it doesnt conform to the arbitrary beauty standards appointed to you by corporate media that you bought into
>>
>>64595331
Theres a difference between beauty standards and being a greasy fuck.
>>
>>64594689
would you do it if you were the only person in the world? or would you stop caring?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.