[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honest thoughts on Twenty One Pilots? friends keep recommending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
honest thoughts on Twenty One Pilots? friends keep recommending them to me!
>>
>>64589292
Generic radio trash

>inb4 reddit defense force
>>
My honest thought is that you would stop shilling for Fueled by Ramen you faggot.
>>
>>64589292
15 year old girl core, listenable, but then alot of shit is listenable doesnt mean its good
>>
If I have to hear The Judge or Stressed Out one more time I'll probably vomit, but I do like Lane Boy. Blurryface as a whole is a 3/10.
>>
>>64589332
My cousin bought me a concert ticket to see them so I went and listend to Blurryface and I like 1 song, I'd feel like a dick if I didn't go. They're mediocre at best.
>>
>>64589292
maximus wiggerus
>>
>>64589292
Honestly?
Get better friends.

I once told some of my buddies that my sister said I should listened to them.
>Did you punch her in the face afterwards?
>>
>>64589292
they have one or two interesting beats, but its 99 percent hipster bullshit. Its for the "I like them because its a little rock, a little rap, a little pop, a little hard stuff" people.
>>
>>64590748
>music is serious
lmao, it's just normiecore, relax
>>
I really like them. Was a fan before blurryface and now since they blew up everyone hates on them. Was drawn to him for his honest lyrics, and discussing topics I feel like most people are afraid to talk about. That being said they are far from my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyXEvDXqeeI
>>
Literally bland shit taylor made for 14 year old girls who love surface level concept albums that they can relate to because they are a dumbass freshman in High School learning that life is not all sunshine and lollypops.

I hate blurryface and I hate this band.
>>
If montie doesn't like them you might give them a shot. He has shit taste.
>>
>>64591319
Oh yeah? What's your taste like big shot?
>>
File: 1462397085263.png (308 KB, 593x592) Image search: [Google]
1462397085263.png
308 KB, 593x592
>>64591348
>>
Probably the worst band on the scene right now. I'll never understand the gigantic circle jerk around them. They're so painfully normal and boring to a point where they're totally un-enjoyable. Don't waste your time OP.
>>
I don't care much for the singing voice or production, but they're not awful. Heavily overrated for sure.
>>
File: 21 dogs.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
21 dogs.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Their first two records had some good songs that translate really well into a live setting. Watch them live in Toronto and all the stuff they do during the songs its a great live show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJE8FC1_Zfc

The new stuff is them realizing that most of the people at the show are teenage girls so they wrote blurryface for them. Aside from some good beats its a huge letdown for me, I cant believe stressed out is so popular its one of the worst songs they have.
>>
literally every "indie" girl likes them because they probably think they are indie

the music is okay, even though i've only heard of their songs about 2 times max, but the it's the fangirls i can't take
>>
>>64589292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szE3DTbtqw8
they make me fucking cringe
>>
>>64590748
This idea of not liking people because they have bad taste in anything is fake right? Because in real life you bite your tongue like a real person and just move on maybe after some joking. I see this posted so much though

No one here has actually stopped talking to a friend cause they had bad taste, right?
>>
>>64591236
>taylor made
Why would she do that
>>
>>64591714
Poor taste is a judge of character. Just as not liking people because of their taste is in poor taste. If you catch my drift
>>
>>64591714
I've not stopped talking to anyone, but I've noticed a lot of people I don't care for have similar taste.
>>
>>64591769
Kek
>>
>>64589292
What's with Twenty One Pilots being spammed lately?
>>
>>64591236
Do you do anything except shitpost your terrible, wrong, tripfaggotry-infested opinions? I've never seen you contribute anything.
>>
>>64591941
It's the beginning of the month. All the NEETs had to go cash their autismbux and leave the house to buy more ramen, so they probably hear TOP on the radio.
>>
>>64591977
I literally just contributed with my opinion on the band and the reasons why I dislike them. You, on the other hand, continue to post meme pictures to express your outward anger.
I know it's hard being a child of a single mother, but please fuck off and let the big boys discuss music?
Thanks!
>>
>>64592037
I'd rather be an orphan than a tripfaggot.
>>
>>64589360
can confirm, have a 15yo sister that loves them
>>
File: 1454558944372.jpg (56 KB, 659x509) Image search: [Google]
1454558944372.jpg
56 KB, 659x509
Listen to them and form your own opinion. It really doesn't matter what a bunch of speglords on /mu/ think. Go and listen to their stuff. I know I didn't personally like Blurryface, but I didn't mind their older stuff. But again, just check them out. See if you like them.
>>
Car Radio is legitimately one of the most cringe-worthy songs I've ever heard. Is the rest of their music as bad?
>>
>>64592223
>tfw 1 off
>>
>>64592031
kek
>>
>>64591714
I mean I joke to my brother about his taste but otherwise yeah you just come off as a massive dickbag irl doing that.

>>64591526
>wearing masks
how do you even know it's them? Not that their fans are the type to put two and two together like that but still...

>>64591977
and ironically, by whining like a little bitch about it you're contributing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>64589292
always disliked them. had a gf back in high school who was obsessed with them, largely because they were relatively unknown at the time (around the time before vessel dropped). I didn't mind a few songs, but like she was full on obsessed with them and me mentioning "lol these lyrics are so edgy and dumb" would send her into a mad fit. Told /mu/ about it about a year ago and some dudes scolded me for not liking that my gf had "patrish taste". Glad opinions on here have changed desu
>>
I thought the album Vessels was good. My brother really liked the album and I thought it was alright when he showed it to me. When Blurry face came out we listened through it, I told him "that was trash" and he frowned and agreed.
>>
>>64589292
I would recommend you find new friends
>>
Genuinely shit. Stop hanging around depressed 15-year-olds
>>
if you have to ask after looking at a picture of them....
>>
I want to like them more than I do because there are a few songs of theirs that I genuinely like, but they're just not clicking for me. But I'm sick as everyone else of hearing Stressed Out 3450298305938 times a day.
>>
>>64591714
t. the bad-taste friend
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.