[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of these faggots? Apparently they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What does /mu/ think of these faggots?
Apparently they're going to drop a new album later this year but no one seems to give a shit.
>>
They apparently are record with Mac demarco
>>
congrats was overrated by its fanbase and the self-titled was mediocre

they need to put out something really good to impress me
>>
Selly ester watts field
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
Congratulations is the only mainstream record I've enjoyed of the 2010's
>>
>>64587366
Hi
>>
dirty acid fried hipsters with castrated vocals seeking to be the paisley pop duo of an aesthetic 21st century retro revival
>>
>>64587497
do you just always lurk, waiting for someone to mention that?
>>
>>64587385
>>64587362
I just want to get a feel for what /mu/tants think of Congratulations
desu my fav songs off of it are Song For Dan Treacy, Flash Delirium, Siberian Breaks, and Brian Eno.
I can't listen to s/t all the way through, but Alien Days is a pretty catchy song.
>>
>>64587326
They all live in Rockaway, Queens so it makes sense for them to collab
>>
>>64587578
Congratulations is one of my favorite albums, its excellent psych-pop
>>
MGMT is great 2bh
>>
All I've heard of theirs is Oracular Spectacular but I used to play that shit like crazy in high school.
>>
>>64587526
hahaha this post cracked me up
>>
Shit man do you guys remember when Kids was like the jam at every party you ever went to
Ah shit sons
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.