[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're walking down the street and you notice this man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 600x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 600x821
>you're walking down the street and you notice this man crusing beside you blasting The Pharcyde
>oi, anon! get in the car!
What do you do?
>>
I'd jump in.
>>
i wouldn't trust a guy who holds a coffee cup in his pocket
>>
>>64587270
And then what? ;)
>>
>>64587259

Has he assumed the role of Harry Redknapp on transfer deadline day?
>>
>>64587399
go down to Lonesome Street
>>
I tell this brit dude to get back to his own fucking country unless he wants to learn what happens when an American calls the good ole' suede blue.
>>
File: image.jpg (854 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
854 KB, 2560x1536
>>64587492
>The "fucking" Man
>an American calls the good ole' suede blue.
>mfw
>>
>>64587259
I'm not allowed in taxis without a white woman m8 I'm black
>>
>>64587259
Steal his laptop and leak the new Gorillaz album
>>
i'd go down to greece with him
>>
>>64587259
I'd wonder what he's doing on the wrong side of the road.
>>
>>64587737
XD
Because the British drive on the right XD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.