[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do while you listen to new music? Lay down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1422933633232.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1422933633232.gif
2 MB, 310x325
What do you guys do while you listen to new music? Lay down? Sit at your computer and browse shit? Play video games? Be social?
>>
i browse houses in vancouver
>>
smoke out in the woods and listen to it
>>
>>64586140
Browse shit, or if I really want to get into it and listen close to get familiar with it, or if its a genre that rewards close listening like post rock or drone/ambient, when I'm in bed in the dark, before I actually try to fall asleep
>>
lay down in bed usually in the dark or sit in my chair. Try not to do much so I can absorb the music
>>
I have terrible adhd so if I want to listen to music and actually absorb it I pretty much have to lie down and listen to it with my eyes closed or i'll get distracted
>>
File: 1457640812317s.jpg (8 KB, 223x250) Image search: [Google]
1457640812317s.jpg
8 KB, 223x250
depends on the album
for instance if it's top tier, i make time to listen to it on decent speakers, sometimes with a little weed, and i sit and close my eyes

if not, for instance Views, i listen to it while playing a video game, or ironing etc
>>
I usually just sit at my desk or play it in my car or through my stereo at home.
Nothing too crazy.
>>
File: Chip's Challenge_4.png (23 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
Chip's Challenge_4.png
23 KB, 320x220
This, OP
>>
I read it's lyrics during the first listen
on the following listens anything, really
>>
>>64586140
i get most of my listening done during my commute to and from work. shit's nice, tranquil.
>>
Typically ketamine
>>
Play vidya, browse or lay down with eyes closed. Usually wear headset since it best represents the sound. I have a tendency to fall asleep when I'm lying down tho
>>
>>64586140
haha silly doggo :)
>>
>>64586319
>lyrics

lel, you actually listen to music with words and people singing and shit?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.