[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anybody going to the yung lean concert in london on friday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Is anybody going to the yung lean concert in london on friday?
>>
No? Only fuckboy kids who think they're slick would go.
>>
>people still listen to yung lean
>people unironically go to his concerts

wew
>>
2009 garageband composed im sure but check this out.

https://youtu.be/RPX44xvUmFA
>>
Wait people actually pay money to see him? Real doll hairs?
>>
>>64585218
It was like $10 to see him in Los Angeles acouple months ago.
>>
>>64585316
That's ten dollars too much
>>
>>64585347
Oh fuk. kek. i didn't go but theres always girls there.
>>
>>64585431
Yeah girls who listen to the Lean mean meme steam machine. I'll pass
>>
>>64585477
If you were guarenteed to get laid that night by a girl who ironically listens to young lean would you pass it up? Sheeeiit? is a pigs pussy pork?
>>
>>64585526
I don't get how you can listen to something "Ironically", i mean spending 20 bucks on a ticket is still some kind of commitment
>>
Amsterdam show was unbelievably lit.
>>
>>64585779
>i live in the same city as retards that want to see Yung Lean
>>
>>64585779
>lit
lel
>>
>>64585779
Only because it was in 'dam.

This guy's a fucking neek.
>>
Who even likes this guy as a person? Fucking pretentious dweeb.
>>
>>64585526
If you think you're going to get laid at a concert or going to concerts to get laid, I have news for you
>>
>>64589017
if you think you're going to get laid by staying in your mom's basement, I have some not so good news for you
>>
>>64589064
Yeah good thing I have a normal social life go to parties and bars to pick up girls and not concerts.

Also basements in LA? Come on
>>
>>64589378
N....NORMIE!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.