[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that TKOL is not recognized as one of the best Radiohead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (553 KB, 1240x1108) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
553 KB, 1240x1108
The fact that TKOL is not recognized as one of the best Radiohead albums is an example of why music "criticism" is irrelevant.
>>
It's too short.
>>
>>64581841
OK Computer > Kid A > In Rainbows > The Bends = Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief >The King of Limbs > Pablo, Honey

its ok op, tkol is still pretty good
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (126 KB, 853x1078) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
126 KB, 853x1078
>>64581892
40 minutes is too short?
>>64581930
>OKC
>IR
>TB
>above TKOL
Want to know how I know you're a pleb?
>>
>>64581892
Hardly.

I think it's easily top 3 radiohead
>>
>>64581841
the fact that radiohead get any respect at all is an example of why music criticism is irrelevant.
>>
>>64582051
Explain why they deserve no respect.
>>
>>64581952
yes, all above it. if tkol sounded like in their from the basement session then it would be top tier but the production of the first half of the album has no punch.

also,

>cant see the masterpiece that ok computer is

kek, get some taste pleb
>>
>>64582076
>if tkol sounded like in their from the basement session then it would be top tier but the production of the first half of the album has no punch.
The Basement Session was to appeal the pleb rockists who can't handle polyrhythms like in Bloom.
>>
>>64582061
because they fucking suck and make music for dorky nerds and history teachers.
>>
>>64582143
those are still polyrhythms in the studio version you fucking idiot. what I said is that the sound of the drum machines could be better

Bloom is a top tier track studio or live anyways
>>
Its a mediocre album.
>>
>>64582205
>those are still polyrhythms in the studio version you fucking idiot.
No fucking shit, they remove most of them in the Basement recordings.
>>
>>64582271
I meant in the live version

>they remove most of them in the Basement recordings.

this is not true.
>>
>Implying music criticism is just some dude/s sharing their opinion about any shit and selling it as a fact
>>
The fact that you think TKOL is not clearly their second worst album is an example of why your taste is shit
>>
>>64581930
you must be around 30 years old
>>
>>64582547
>>
>>64582464
What's their best album? Their bland alt rock shit? Go to bed kid.
>>
>>64582200
great argument my friend, you should make a music blog
>>
>>64582625
>ok computer
>bland

go get some good headphones poorfag, youre missing out a lot
>>
>>64582789
Grow up kid, there's nothing there.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.