[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>best album of his career >top five hip hop album of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (482 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482 KB, 1024x1024
>best album of his career
>top five hip hop album of the year
>nobody will listen because fan base has fucking ruined him
>no BNM so even less people will listen
>>
>>64580969
>artwork isn't aesthetic enough
>>
>>64580969
>fanbase has ruined him
Huh?

And I agree, the album's fucking great. Definitely lived up to my expectations.
>>
I will listen. I'm excited to dive in his discog.
>>
DUDE CTHULHU LOL
>>
>>64581323
Float is his best album, he has a lot of bad instrumentals on his other albums
>>
AINT NO RULES ON THE WATER TOWER

Not usually an Aesop fan but I can dig this whole album.
>>
Dorks is the best song on the album.
>>
>>64580969
GODAWFUL cover art
>>
>>64581217
some of aesops fans belong to that quasi-enlightened "real hip-hop" demographic which is off putting to many.
>>
>>64581882
Are those the 13-16 y/o white kids who worship J. Cole, Logic, Hopsin, and Gambino?
>>
>>64580969

His album is Brilliant!

Has anyone ever watched the music video he did for his new album?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQF6x_FgnJ0
>>
>>64581456
Not entirely sure about that, but it's incredible.
>>
>>64581942
Exactly, but Aesop fans are like a more advanced, terrible form of those guys.
>>
>>64580969
>fan base has fucking ruined him
I thought he got blacklisted for making fun of a tranny
>>
its pretty good, a lot of the songs kinda sound the same and i feel like there aren't many standout tracks. but a fairly solid hip hop album nonetheless.

lyricism is definitely on point

horrible album art tho
>>
>>64582079
how do you confuse Aesop Rock with Action Bronson?
>>
>>64582207
That was ASAP Rocky though
>>
File: image.png (192 KB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 500x596
>>64582079
kek
>>
He used the thesaurus as a crutch a lot in the past but this album really is good
>>
>>64582392
Agreed. While it's still pretty verbose, I think he's managed to make it more understandable with hooks and the occasional super clear line.
>>
>>64582236
source? not exactly surprised, but i dont remember hearing about rocky pulling some shit like that
>>
I love how story-centric he's been since Skelethon, which was a fantastic album, and this is definitely in comparable territory so that's good.

Is he producing on this? I really enjoy Rabies, Rings, Lotta Years, and he kills it on Shrunk. Have to listen to the second half quite a bit more though.
>>
LOOK AT THAT NECK
>>
>>64582488
>Is he producing on this?

Yeah, he produced the entire album. Same with Skelethon
>>
>>64582236
nah it happened to action
>>64581456
mine right now is Lotta Years, but I can already tell this is gonna be one of those albums where at some point almost all of them except Kirby will end up my favorite.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.