[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Grips vs. Kanye West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
Death Grips is a progressive band pushing the genre forward.
Kanye makes shallow pop music and faux-"experimental" shallow pop music that is eaten up by tasteless normies.

Kanye West is loved only by memeing teenagers (Yeezus Season bruh XD).
Death Grips' fanbase is largely on 4chan, an 18+ site.

Death Grips has great verbose and intellectual lyrics (listen to Government Plates).
Kanye just raps about muh dick, money, fame, and bitches.

Kanye rips off his fan by selling overpriced blank white t-shirts.
Death Grips offers only the highest-quality affordable merch like the Death Classic and Guillotine shirts.

Death Grips never disappoints when experimenting and MC Ride has a great range and can perform many styles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE
When Kanye attempts to deviate, he makes the most cringeworthy shit in his catalog (808s, Yeezus, and Pablo).

MC Ride is soft-spoken and eloquent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI
Kanye is a babbling loud-mouth nigger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

Kanye is praised for his "production" by retarded teenagers who don't know what production actually means even though his music sounds the same as all other pop shite.
Death Grips' raw production enhances their music and is fierce and invokes a feeling like I am really gripping death.

Most of Kanye's fans only listen to him because of white guilt.
Death Grips is hated by SJWs for including white men.
>>
>>64579545
kanye also ripped off of death grips
>>
Welcome to the real world
>>
Dude Death Grips are literally self proclaimed feminists.

Back to /v/eddit with you
>>
>tfw you're 14 years old and you're enlightened because you listen to a popular western artist but not another popular western artist
>>
Bought a NLDW shirt at a dg show for $12, can verify the clothes are reasonably priced.
>>
>>64579545
You're 100% right.
>>
>>64579545
>death grips is [sic] a progressive band
LOL
>Kanye makes shallow pop music and faux-"experimental" shallow pop music
Sounds like another hip hop group to be honest....

>Death Grips' fanbase is largely on 4chan, an 18+ site.
>JENNY DEATH WHEN? XD
>implying people who use /mu/ are 18+
>implying Kanye doesn't have a huge following on the same site

>Death Grips has great verbose and intellectual lyrics (listen to Government Plates).
>Ass clappin, dick suckin, lock the door to the bathroom – quick fuckin / find a whore and it could happen

can't be bothered to read the rest of your post, lol
>>
>>64579545
Bait or ignorant?
>>
>>64579545
At least Kanye West goes to his shows.
>>
File: kanye-nod.gif~c200.gif (137 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kanye-nod.gif~c200.gif
137 KB, 200x200
>>64579545
>Kanye: Has a nice flow and beat and clear lyrical content
>Deathgrips(meme):: Random Noises mixed with screaming nonsense
>>
>>64579710
>>Ass clappin, dick suckin, lock the door to the bathroom – quick fuckin / find a whore and it could happen
That's not even government plates.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (37 KB, 320x304) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
37 KB, 320x304
Now this is how you shitpost. You take 2 meme artists and pit them against eachother, the fanboys do the rest
>>
>>64580137
I'm sure if I narrow down Kanye West songs I can find a batch that doesn't have those kind of lyrics too. What's your point?
>>
File: Rihanna.png (794 KB, 979x604) Image search: [Google]
Rihanna.png
794 KB, 979x604
>>64580137
He needs to act more calm and approachable... I would never pay to see someone that looks to have lost his mind. He needs to stop acting hard and start learning from drake to be soft.
>>
>>64580116
>clear lyrical content

SHE JUST BLEACH HER ASSHOLE
IF I GET BLEACH ON MY T-SHIRT
IMMA LOOK LIKE A ASSHOLE!

Sesame Street has clear plot-lines as well.
>>
can we agree both fanbases are cancer

some dude just made a forced bottomless pit namedrop in lecture ten minutes ago
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.