[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Radiohead song is garbage. It sounds like Coldplay with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: yorke-1017.jpg (73 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
yorke-1017.jpg
73 KB, 685x385
That Radiohead song is garbage. It sounds like Coldplay with a didgeridoo thrown in to make it artier. It's been sitting around since Kid A and it wasn't good enough for that album, nor any of the albums they've made since, and it isn't good now. It's devoid of risk, sullenly egotistical and worst of all, boring. But because they deleted their internet presence before releasing it, because it's got a trite video just unsettling enough to bother nobody, because it's Radiohead, it will be showered with praise and hype.
>>
Reply to Thread
[Original Form]
04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
11/28/15 New trial text board added: /news/ - Current News
[Hide] [Show All]
New trial board: /qst/ - Quests[Dismiss]
[Index] [Catalog] [Bottom]
>>
eggy
>>
shit meme
>>
File: 1459878160765.png (403 KB, 739x900) Image search: [Google]
1459878160765.png
403 KB, 739x900
i like i tho
>>
>>64578172
retarded: the post
>>
>>64578172
Well, all of that is true.
>>
Anyone know when the album itself drops?
>>
Someone just post the yorky dork pasta and get it over with
>>
radiohead sucks and always has desu
>>
>>64578685
In one hour
>>
File: 1452912111298.jpg (59 KB, 854x534) Image search: [Google]
1452912111298.jpg
59 KB, 854x534
CAN WE STOP PRETENDING THAT RADIOHEAD HAS EVER BEEN INACCESSIBLE AND ESOTERIC?

YES IT HAS NONSENSICAL LYRICS AND YES IT'S VERY VERY MINIMAL AND BORING

BUT IT'S STILL FLACCID POP FOR SAD PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO REASON TO BE SAD.
THAT'S A LARGE FUCKING DEMOGRAPHIC.
>>
>>64578755
nice posr
>>
>>64578172
I thought it was boring but then I listened to it really loud and I dig the strings. There's more going on than I first heard
>>
OP is fag
>>
Burn The Witch > Coldplay's entire career
>>
>>64578172
I thought it was pretty good.
What are you gonna do about it, faggot?
>>
>>64578769
>poseur because somebody likes floyd influenced brit-pop
o am i laffin
>>
>>64579366
doesn't like^^^^^ meant
>>
>>64579390
I think he meant post, but had a typo
>>
just give us another no surprises goddamnit
>>
can we get the pasta about Thom being a lifeless husk or whatever? it used to be attached to this image of him all the time.
>>
>>64580701
Thom Yorke looks just like his music sounds, and he looks like he's been lobotomized and force-fed sleeping pills.

He really looks like deep down, he doesn't want to make music at all, but that his doctors told him it was either that, or chemical castration.

He looks like if he bumped into a chair after stumbling his way through a room, he'd apologize to the chair.

He looks like he's what's called a "philosophical zombie", that is to say a human being with working bodily functions, but absolutely no hint of sentience, awareness or sensitivity of any kind.

He looks utterly defeated, he looks like the kind of man a hundred generations of bureaucratic dictatorship would produce after mercilessly and clinically suppressing all hints of free will and personal ambitions in its population. If he didn't sing, I'd be convinced that the only thing he's able to say is "yes".

He looks numb. He looks so numb it's a miracle he's even alive because someone this numb wouldn't have the degree of proprioception required to keep all his cells together. He'd literally melt into protoplasmic goop, like a big jellyfish washed ashore, like a load of sterilized semen being flushed down, like a gob of spit waiting to dry on a chewing gum-encrusted pavement.

That's what Thom Yorke looks like, and that's what Radiohead sounds like.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.