[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
thoughts?
>>
>>64578009
good artist, nice music
>>
>>64578009
I prefer his lofi stuff to his recent hip hop stuff.

That said, I really like Suki Girlz.

Spencer Clark is underrated
>>
I listened to the album he's holding and didn't understand what the hype was all about. Very bad album.
>>
>>64578587
listen to it through your phone
>>
>>64578661
in the 90s
>>
a fucking meme fuck off
>>
his primavera sound set is the greatest thing he's done so far
>>
the body fusion series, marble surf, tan kim boa paradise and iasia are his best works
>>
Early stuff is better
>>
File: Nightdolls.jpg (55 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Nightdolls.jpg
55 KB, 300x300
IN THE LOCKER ROOM
THE COACH IS HAVING A BLAST!
SNIFFING THE UNDIES
OF HIS LAST CLASS!
>>
>>64581357
Add On Air and Edward Flex to that and you're right
>>
>>64578009

I have Far Side Virtual in vinyl. It's really weird if you think about it, especially the dated artwork, which will be even more in the following years.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.