[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite lines in music >You grab my hand and say in I-told-you-so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Fjm-iloveyouhoneybear.jpg (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Fjm-iloveyouhoneybear.jpg
1 MB, 960x960
Favorite lines in music
>You grab my hand and say in I-told-you-so voice: "It's just how we expected."
>>
>The walls are bending shape
>You got a Cheshire cat grin
>All blurring into one
>This place is on a mission

Describes a good amount of what I still do to this day
>>
Nigger
>>
>>64577039
The first time I played Bored in the USA for my girlfriend, she absolutely lost it when FJM hollered 'Save me white Jesus!' So now every time I put this song on we always have to stop whatever we're doing and shout 'SAVE ME WHITE JESUS' when he does. Feels good man.
>>
>>64577039
>Love is just an economy based on resource scarcity, but what I fail to see is what's that gotta do with you and me
>>
>>64577307
kek
>>
>don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining
But the tell sounds like tail
>>
File: rtj2.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
rtj2.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>You can all run naked backwards through a field of dicks!
It's so stupid; it's almost ridiculously absurd, but it's funny and works in context of the song I guess.
>>
File: 6175ASTTEDL.jpg (71 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
6175ASTTEDL.jpg
71 KB, 500x499
>Still I go to the deepest grave
>Where I go to sleep
>ahhhlooooneeeee
>>
File: c476ec8f.jpg (88 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
c476ec8f.jpg
88 KB, 480x480
>We're not scared of making caves, or finding food for him to eat.
>We're terrified of one another, terrified of what that means.
>But we'll make only quick decisions, and you'll just keep me in the waiting room,
>and all the while I'll know we're fucked, and not getting un-fucked soon.
>When we get home we're bigger strangers than we've ever been before.
>You sit in front of snowy television, suitcase on the floor.

I know it's more than one line, but all of those. Every fucking line. It's the magic of those images that are so specific and so personal, and how they're just so fucking accurate and relatable. Those images and feelings, they're so vivid it fucking hurts.
>>
>>64578472
That album holds some serious sentimental value for me.
>>
>>64577039
And now we rise
And we are everywhere
And now we rise from the ground
And see she flies
And she is everywhere
See she flies all around

Nick Drake had such a beautiful transcendentalist style.
>>
>>64577307
congrats on the gf
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.