[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /mu/'s opinion of them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (106 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 300x300
What is /mu/'s opinion of them?
>>
Anybody?
>>
Love them
>>
i love what they're about, mixing electronic with analogue, 70s television and all that
>>
My opinion is like, "yeah."
>>
Love them. There's nobody else quite like them.

Hope they carry on releasing music. With the couple of remixes they've done this year, they actually seem (comparatively) active.
>>
>>64575877
OG
>>
would be GOAT without the annoying, weird little kid samples
>>
>>64575877
orange/10
>>
They're out of this fucking world. Amazing duo.
>>
I wish they would do a handful of live sets at least.
>>
weirdly popular and overexposed for an ambient music duo, I honestly like their shorter tracks (vignettes) better than the full-length ones. They just have a magical atmosphere.

How do humans create something like Opening the Mouth? Jesus Christ.
>>
Am I the only one who is scared of listening to Geogaddi? I've never made it past 3 tracks. I feel the devil is present with me when I listen to it
>>
>>64579973
This
>>64580205
Power through it yeah lame ass
>>
>>64580205
I discovered BOC when I was like 13 and I refused to listen to Devil's in the Details. I would feel overwhelming fear when it came on.
>>
>>64580205

Music is Math is the only good track so you're not missing much unless you like being made feel uncomfortable like >>64580341
was when they listened to Devil's in the Details, sounds like being eaten alive by a swar m of cockroaches
>>
they have some great tracks but rest of the albums are meh

tomorrow's harvest is their best imo
>>
>>64580536
>having such shit taste
>>
File: 1457755479294.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457755479294.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>64580536
disgusting opinion.

>lel is muh opinion so it aint wrong xD

Keep plebbing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.