[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>rip off Viva La Vida >will never get even 1/100 of its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
>rip off Viva La Vida
>will never get even 1/100 of its airplay
TOP HEH
>>
>>64575872
I too, love to make the same thread over & over & over & over & over & over & over again.
>>
Are you stupid m8? 4million views in 24 hours
>>
Is this the new Fanboy & Chum Chum?
>>
Not every won't with strings is viva la vida fucknugget
>>
EEPPPPPPPICCCCCCCC XDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
This is the worst song I have heard this year.
>>
>>64575872
i knew somebody will def bring in Viva La Vida in here cus i felt it too. But just for a nanosecond. This is perfect in the sense not too basic, not too experimental.
>>
>>64575905
underage detected
>>
>>64575968
go away
>>
So plagiarism thread?

Can somebody post a link to that Purple Bottle rip-off song that was posted a few days ago?
>>
>>64575974
no u
>>
>>64576051
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTg2G7no-fQ
>>
>it took over a decade to make this song
Fuxking how, was there a reason why they wrote it in 2002 but didn't play it until now?
>>
>>64576078
u on
>>
>>64576087
They waited until they could get the orchestrated bits done. That's what they wanted from the start but couldn't do it until now.
>>
>>64576079
Thank you based wolves
>>
We Camberwick Green now, lads.
>>
File: 2015-12-19_00001.jpg (184 KB, 668x668) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-19_00001.jpg
184 KB, 668x668
>>64576079
if this guy just labeled it as a cover it would have been fine
But no
He had to become cringe material
>>
>>64575905
You wouldnt know
>>
>>64576269
How can avoid this negative attention? If he deleted right now do you think everybody would forget in a year?
>>
>>64576848
Re-title it as a cover

I dont see how admitting you stole a song is bad in anyway. No need to delete it, just do something to admit it aint your song
>>
Anyone who seriously thinks this song sounds like Viva La Vida is a fucking brain dead mongoloid.

I'm not saying that because le Radiohead is great and Coldplay sucks XDDD, I'm saying that because there's virtually nothing in common with these songs, aside from the fact they are pop song with strings, and trust me, coldplay wasn't the first to do that.

If you're not baiting and you believe this you should consider suicide.
>>
>>64576087
Because they didn't have the orchestra bit. It wasn't until the release of Coldplay's 2008 smash hit "Viva la Vida" that Thom and the gang were inspired to finish.
>>
>>64577268
Radiohead had an orchestra during In Rainbows
>>
>>64577497
Yeah but Viva la vida didn't get released yet
>>
>>64577179
bad times ahead friend. meme has landed
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.