[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10/10 moments >WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
10/10 moments
>WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
>>
>>64572776
Wrong, whole thing was 10/10
>>
>dat string ending
>>
>>64572816
I don't disagree
>>
>>64572820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Al5i_cwsk
>>
That Radiohead song is garbage. It sounds like Coldplay with a didgeridoo thrown in to make it artier. It's been sitting around since Kid A and it wasn't good enough for that album, nor any of the albums they've made since, and it isn't good now. It's devoid of risk, sullenly egotistical and worst of all, boring. But because they deleted their internet presence before releasing it, because it's got a trite video just unsettling enough to bother nobody, because it's Radiohead, it will be showered with praise and hype.
>>
>>64573007
>took a bit to grow on me
Wait, so...you guys will listen to a song and not know whether or not you liked it until you listen a few more times? That's so weird. Does that carry over into every aspect of your daily life? I can't imagine how hard it must be for people like you to form opinions on things. Like someone asks you if you like the food you're eating and you go, "Gee I dunno, I need to eat it three more times." If you got raped would the experience be completely neutral for you until you got raped some more? Jesus, what blank slates of men you are. To think that your cognitive ability, not to mention your faith thereof, is so pathetically nonexistent that you hesitate to determine whether or not you enjoy something for fear of being incorrect in your judgment. It baffles the mind. I'm getting dumber just thinking of it. Fuck. Please tell me you're not serious. I don't think I can share a board--nay, a planet--with the likes of such spineless, cowardly weaklings.

>golly gee, timmy york's cord porgressions are so unfathomably complex 0_o ...gonna take a few more listens t o complete my extensive theoretical analysis (all internalized and unrecorded, of course :P ))! maybe mommy will give me good boy points for comprehending the great intricacies underlying yorky dork and the radheads!!

I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. I hate the way you have infiltrated the once good nature of this board, and I hate the opinions you have yet to form. For my sake, for everyone's sake, please never post again. I realize you'll have to read this at least six more times to fully grasp the meaning behind these words, but once you do I sincerely hope you leave. Permanently.
>>
Song got me pretty excited for their new project.

Definitely enjoyed the live elements returning more prominently.
>>
>>64573051
niceme.me
>>
>>64573007
>It's been sitting around since Kid A
citation needed faggot
the earliest documentation is 2003
>>
>>64573007
Forced meme
>>
>>64573007
>It's been sitting around since Kid A
Nude had been "sitting around" for like 10 years before being formally released, and that's far and away one of their best songs.
>>
File: 1462156806563.png (249 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1462156806563.png
249 KB, 340x314
>>64573007
>It sounds like Coldplay with a didgeridoo thrown in to make it artier
This is shitposting I can get behind.
>>
>>64573007
it does sound like coldplay. even bloom was better than this shit.
>>
>>64572816
10/10 don't exist and the song was a 4/10 at best.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.