[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this bitch with her rachet face and high hairline. Her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Ruth B.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ruth B.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Fuck this bitch with her rachet face and high hairline.

Her 4 only singles exactly sound the same, I don't know why there are so many praising this whore.

Her only place in the music business is on her knees in the middle of a cotton field!
>>
I have no fucking idea who this person is
>>
>>64572553
Exactly what I came here to say
>>
>>64572537
>ratchet
Go back to Twitter
>>
>>64572537
>is racist
>talks like a black person

make up your mind OP
>>
File: 555322240.gif (2 MB, 520x293) Image search: [Google]
555322240.gif
2 MB, 520x293
>>64572537
>"started by singing songs on Vine in early 2013."

she's cute tho
>>
>>64572537
what position would you have to be in to be both in the music industry and working in a cotton field?
>>
>>64572701
>K Mart
>Lowry
>Rookie Parson
>Old Camby
>Dragic
>SCOLA
god this gif is depressing as a Rockets fan
>>
>>64572537
Literally who is this?
>>
I'd rape her
>>
any minutew now someolnes oling to polst

REEEEEEEEE

what dors that evcen mean?
>>
>speaking as if her music is a personal insult to you
>bringing her appearance into her artistic credibility

Why is this board filled with misogynistic pieces of shit. All the fucking time. Jesus, calm the fuck down.
>>
>>64572537
Literally who?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.