[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr. Cent mocks poor autistic child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: damn.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
50 cent thought an autistic airport employee was high so he was mean to him and recorded it

not cool dude... not cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZYqW-t7oTY
>>
Fiddy got a history of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar0uJoDSYcQ
>>
>>64572181
50 had no idea that he was Autistic though. It's a case of mistaken identity, if the guy really was high, nobody would be chastising 50.

It's a simple mistake, we wouldn't say shit if the dude really was high, we've be completely okay with shaming the guy.

It's a simple mistake it's just part of this reality tv in our pockets culture
>>
File: 1437265591937.jpg (18 KB, 610x196) Image search: [Google]
1437265591937.jpg
18 KB, 610x196
>implying 50 gives a fuck
>>
>>64572235
i'm not cool with high people being shamed when they're doing menial tasks. let the janitor have his oxy, the electrician his vodka, and the executive his cocaine.
>>
>>64572235
>It's a simple mistake, we wouldn't say shit if the dude really was high, we've be completely okay with shaming the guy

OK, let's say the kid was high. why would you mess with him when he's obviously really uncomfortable and then upload it to twitter?

a normal person would just go "oh, i think that guy's high" and move on. people being high when they're doing low level jobs that have no responsibility or power is typical and inoffensive to me

>It's a simple mistake it's just part of this reality tv in our pockets culture

i'm impressed by your ability to assess the situation
>>
>>64572269
ok i gotta admit thats pretty fucking funny
>>
>>64572235
When you make fun of someone and then upload it to youtube you don't get to say "Oh, I didn't know he was autistic". Well, asshole, that's the risk you run when you do things like that.
If you fuck with someone because they're weird while not knowing the reason behind it, well then that's on you.
>>
File: 1451442624449.png (403 KB, 715x355) Image search: [Google]
1451442624449.png
403 KB, 715x355
local news report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxZlQgVXT4

go to 1:49 guys... hit my feelings hard
>>
Even if he was just high that would be a dickish thing to do. Some multimillionaire filming himself making fun of a fucking airport janitor and uploading the video to a public forum, potentially costing the employee his job, publicly shaming him, like really?

What a dickhead.
>>
>>64572181
Black people really like pointing out if someones high.
>>
File: 159.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
159.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>64572363
i think that was probably by far the best point you've ever made on this board

proud of you big guy
>>
>>64572363
like you haven't seen a million dorky white kids saying someone looks high because they think pointing out drug use makes them look cool
>>
File: 1456678540087.gif (1 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1456678540087.gif
1 MB, 300x252
>>64572398
shut up before i shut you up freak
>>
>>64572235
I agree with your reasoning. It really sin't that big of a deal, and I wouldn't hold it against him, but he did choose to pick on some guy minding his own business.

Not saying he knew what was coming to him as most people wouldn't factor the risk of something like this happening, but he is ultimately the one at fault here.
>>
honestly, the guys parents seem like huge fuck ups and are probably the reason he made this so awkward because of their shitty parenting
>>
>>64572353
This, filming other people because they annoy you is very childish, just complain to the high guy's employer or something. 50 cent is like almost 40 yo already and he acts like a teen.
>>
>>64572282
>let the janitor have his oxy, the electrician his vodka, and the executive his cocaine.
No.

>>64572293
>A normal person would just go "oh, i think that guy's high" and move on. People being high when they're doing low level jobs that have no responsibility or power is typical and inoffensive to me.

Idk where you're from but I cannot think of one instance where it would be okay for a person to be high at work.

Shit is just gross, I don't care. People are only making a big deal becuase it was 50. I can see some LI soccer mom doing something like this any day and it just being bushed off.

If you come to work high you're a piece of shit that needs to be fired and get the help you need until you a functioning member of society, idc how small that task is. Do drugs on your own time, you're there to do the task and you need to do it at the best of your abilities if you're inhibited you will not perform well, thus not properly fulfilling the duties at hand.

Don't go to work high, if you go to work high you deserve to be shamed. It's a petty low income behavior that only feeds the cycle more. Stop defending this behavior.

If you're going out in public, you're open for public criticism, especially if you're drawing attention to yourself.
>>
>>64572497
I do drugs pretty much constantly and i work at a firm that requires me to be on drugs to perform at my maximum capacity
>>
>>64572460
go to bed, fitty
>>
>>64572319

50 cent's twitter is legendary.

Someone post the image.
>>
fitty is like the last bully left in hip hop.

this aint new
>>
You guys ever read this?

http://www.vh1.com/news/232683/50-cent-marquise-jackson-shaniqua-tompkins-drama-timeline/
>>
File: 50cent.jpg (113 KB, 750x1092) Image search: [Google]
50cent.jpg
113 KB, 750x1092
I fucking love 50 Cent. He wants to MAGA

Autists fuck off.
>>
>>64573012
anyone supporting trump is good in my book desu
>>
Understandable mistake, and it's not like he was destroying the kid or anything.
>>
>>64572984
this actually broke my heart. man, fuck 50 cent.
>>
It was honest mistake.

Maybe I can act retarded public and use autism as an excuse.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.