[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Nicki Minaj any good, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
Is Nicki Minaj any good, /mu/?
>>
File: 1462210075937.jpg (24 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
1462210075937.jpg
24 KB, 480x364
Some of her pics are good fapping material, some not all.
>>
>>64571331
SHE MUST BE WORSHIPPED
>>
>>64571331
her face has been photoshopped in this, right?
>>
I kinda like her verse on Monster from MBDTF
>>
Not really, even ignoring her singles theres not a whole lot of songs worth listening to. Never understood why her verse on Monster was loved so much as well, pretty average verse I thought.
>>
I really honestly like 'Stupid Hoe'
>>
Pink Print is good. Four Door Aventador fav track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQLvTLTvxhg
>>
High School and Super Base are fucking great, literally don't even lie
>>
Her verse on Monster is one of the best rap verses of all time.
>>
>>64572504
The amount of small references in it are crazy, it's one of the best artist intro verses and shows her capabilities with different flows and delivery
>>
>>64571331
Her Pink Reloaded album is 10/10 and this is coming from someone who listens to rock and metal
>>
>>64572521
>>64572567
>>64572569
this

also Lookin Ass Nigga is pretty nice. Anything else I've heard is plastic pop shit
>>
I dunno.

I'd probably kill a hobo if it meant I could smash though.
>>
>>64571331
Her shit english accent ruined the intro for Dark Twisted Fantasy. I skip that part every time.
>>
File: Nicki (1672).jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Nicki (1672).jpg
69 KB, 640x640
She has some decent songs.
>>
>>64572824
I wonder what she looks like without makeup or hair product or stylists
>>
>>64572897
Like a filthy nigger
>>
>>64572897
Like a clean nigger
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (50 KB, 600x494) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
50 KB, 600x494
>>64572968
>>
>>64571617
Her face has been photoshopped in this right?
>>
>>64571331
no
>>
Better than Beyonce, at least she has a slick rick shout-out
>>
She's got some great somgs but her albums are pretty weak. Just listen to the singles.
>>
i want her to "sit" on my face
>>
>>64572569
>it's good because there are references
I fucking hate hip hop fans. You are all low IQ tumors
>>
>>64571331

Literally her ass is good,
>>
File: iggy-azalea-sexy-underwear-4.jpg (181 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
iggy-azalea-sexy-underwear-4.jpg
181 KB, 600x800
I like Iggy more desu.
>>
>>64577389
a y y l m a o
y
y
l
m
a
o
>>
>>64571331
She is a bit disappointing. She is often a highlight, when she raps, but all of that vapid uninspired EDM-pop shit like "Starships" that infects her albums makes her a mostly uninteresting artist unfortunately. Taking a few more risks would make her great, and maybe a bit more polished lyrics at times.
>>
>>64577389
Literally not even the slightest bit attractive
>>
>>64571331
Rumored to have gangbangs any sauce?

Bees in trap is good song
>>
She can actually sing pretty well, too bad the music she makes is garbage
>>
if you haven't listened to her 3 (!) mixtapes you can't opine on her music she is an amazing artist
>>
File: 1399611411839.jpg (505 KB, 1275x1938) Image search: [Google]
1399611411839.jpg
505 KB, 1275x1938
Pink Print is surprisingly pretty good, other than that she's pure eye candy
>>
Strictly from an unbiased opinion

I find her extremely intelligent on how she gained mainstream success. Let's be real, there are barely any female rappers that could actually rap decently and have an interesting personality.

She wore all those goofy outfits to get people talking, and when she finally achieved mainstream success she dropped all those outfits and started dressing more normal.

She does pop rap extremely well. She's pretty much made a lot of basic flows her signature and is still trying to innovate new ones to prevent newcomers into ever entering the industry. Majority of upcoming female rappers have not been able to get through the trial of being compared to Nicki Minaj because she pretty much has the bases. Much like how Rihanna has pushed out other female popstars like Rita Ora and Tinashe.
>>
she good at giving me a boner
>>
>>64577389
This bitch was FORCED to date a black guy to act like she is part of black culture.. ONLY BLACK WOMEN CAN DATE WHITE GUYS! NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
>>
I can't tell you how many times I've watched the Anaconda video on mute.

Song of the decade to be quite honest with you familia.
>>
>>64572567
Please consider suicide.
>>
>>64571779
Kanye almost scrapped that song because he thought her verse blew everyone else out of the water
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.