[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh man I don't really like hip hop except for Kanye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: How-to-be-a-hipster-001.jpg (67 KB, 460x658) Image search: [Google]
How-to-be-a-hipster-001.jpg
67 KB, 460x658
>Oh man I don't really like hip hop except for Kanye West, A Tribe Called Quest and Kendrick Lamar obviously
>>
>>64571217
k
>>
>>64571217
i actually know someone like this. his dads some finance multimillionaire or some shit, bought him a nice ass big ass house in the hills, that 4 door porche, and a bmw, and hes cool and funny as fuck and always throws parties with random ass hot bitches and invites me for some odd reason because "im one of the real ones" lol.

hes a cool guy so fuck you OP.
>>
>>64571217
Some faggot in one of my CS courses dresses like this.

Everytime I see him I want to ask him about his music tastes, just so I can tell him how elementary and shit said tastes are before faintly leaving him with a glimpse into my own personal taste, simply so he can begin to appreciate how much of a tasteless pedestrian drone he is.
>>
>>64571836
you sound like a dick
>>
>>64571836

I can guarantee that he doesn't think about you at all. No one does. So what's the point in hating him so much?
>>
>>64571217
All hip hop is terrible
>>
>>64571836
The only thing holding you back from being the guy in the OP is the facial hair you piece of shit.
>>
>>64571836
where do you go? I look just like this and there's this kid that looks like a chubby will toledo that sits in the corner of the class and sneers at me all day. I'm just trying to design a more transparent microtonal synth, leave me be
>>
>My favorite rapper? Well...I'm actually into a lot of stuff but if I had to pick I gotta go with Kendrick
>I know he's a bit mainstream hehe but he has such great lyricism
If you have said something like this irl leave the board
>>
File: kidkoala.jpg (138 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
kidkoala.jpg
138 KB, 900x900
Hip hop is great, as long as theres no rappers.
>>
>>64571863
I'm no greater a dick than anyone else on this board. We've all someone we hate.

>>64571872
Logic pulled straight from twitter and other various social media. Holy shit. There's no reason for my hatred to be informed by whether or not this guy cares about me personally.

>>64571874
Not even remotely.

The person in the OP feigns a level of intellect to obscure his lack thereof. His outfit is tailored to convey that which he does not actually have, including taste, intelligence, insight, creativity, originality, etc. These people are of minimal worth.

>>64571874
You know literally nothing about me. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>64571836
i love you so much
>>
>>64571874
that and being a nigger
>>
>>64571217
>tfw this is literally me
No other hiphop I've tried sounds as interesting as Kanye tbphwy. Illmatic was good in terms of atmosphere and lyrics but it sounds so samey in comparison. And Reasonable Doubt sounded like an inferior version of Illmatic.
>>
File: 1461720627525.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461720627525.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>liking dindu babble at all
>>
>>64571217
>dat bulge
>>
>>64571217
What's up with the no socks thing.

Do they know that makes your feet smell way worse?
>>
>>64571836
he probly says the same shit about u lol. "man some fag keeps spewing his shit taste at me in class. then i just tell him about my superior taste and he leaves all confuzzled and dumb haha. what an idiot i hate that guy."
>>
>>64571561
Damn senpai, if you're real then I'd love to chill with you. Enjoy yourself and smash those hoes for me okay?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.